Author Topic: Armed pregnant woman shoots attacker targeting her family in Arkansas parking garage  (Read 118 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed pregnant woman shoots attacker targeting her family in Arkansas parking garage
The woman and her family were visiting Arkansas from another state and were packing up to go home
Louis CasianoBy Louis Casiano | Fox News

The store’s owner said thieves in San Francisco know the police won’t do anything and says he may have to leave the city. Credit: Cigarettes R Cheaper

An armed pregnant woman shot an attacker who targeted her family as they were packing up in an Arkansas parking garage on Memorial Day after a visit from out of state.

The Tennessee family was in Little Rock to celebrate their daughter's seventh birthday, FOX affiliate KLRT-TV reported without revealing the family's identities.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-pregnant-woman-shoots-attacker-targeting-family-arkansas-parking-garage
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson