Author Topic: Tourists warned about thieves on motorcycles racing through Tijuana  (Read 108 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tourists warned about thieves on motorcycles racing through Tijuana
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Jun 1, 2023 / 04:26 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 1, 2023 / 04:30 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO — Baja California’s Attorney General Iván Carpio Sánchez is warning residents and tourists to be on the lookout for gangs on motorcycles who have been robbing people and businesses along busy streets and tourist destinations in Tijuana.

During a news conference with reporters this week, Carpio Sánchez stated the thieves are using the same “modus operandi” and it’s become apparent it’s the same group of robbers.

In recent weeks, he says restaurants frequented by visitors, shops and businesses have been robbed with the suspects riding away in their motorcycles. The thieves are also said to be robbing people who are simply walking along busy streets and intersections.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/tourists-warned-about-thieves-on-motorcycles-racing-through-tijuana/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson