Author Topic: Peeping through the windows: Microsoft to incorporate MANDATORY AI systems in Windows 11 to SPY on a  (Read 365 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Peeping through the windows: Microsoft to incorporate MANDATORY AI systems in Windows 11 to SPY on all your computing activities
Thursday, June 01, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) Microsoft has made an announcement stating that it will be incorporating robust built-in artificial intelligence (AI) integration across its Windows 11 operating system, and already privacy experts and advocates are concerned.

According to Microsoft, the inclusion of AI is intended to enhance the usability and speed of Windows 11. However, concerns have been raised by certain experts who fear potential privacy invasions resulting from AI integration within Windows 11. The extent to which “Windows Copilot” will be integrated into various aspects of Windows 11 remains uncertain at this time, but since it’s Microsoft and Bill Gates, we’re not optimistic that things will be on the level.

At first glance, it seems that Microsoft’s newly integrated AI will have the capability to analyze all the content on your computer using its artificial intelligence engine, regardless of your preferences. The introduction of a feature called Windows Copilot, which utilizes AI to interact with Microsoft’s cloud-based systems, was announced for Windows 11.

According to Microsoft, Windows Copilot aims to assist users in achieving greater productivity and simplify the process of app development for programmers working on Windows applications.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-01-microsoft-to-incorporate-mandatory-ai-systems-windows-11.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

Linux just keeps looking better and better.

Here's the version I use, Mint Linux: