Author Topic: Climate change “news” coverage is BOUGHT with grants that fund corporate media – just like how Pfize  (Read 154 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate change “news” coverage is BOUGHT with grants that fund corporate media – just like how Pfizer pays for FAKE NEWS promoting COVID jabs
Thursday, June 01, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The Associated Press (AP) has been putting out a whole lot of glowing climate change propaganda lately, including endorsements for what it describes as “Joe Biden’s hard-hat environmentalism.” It turns out that the AP is being paid by the climate industry to peddle such tripe, much like how Pfizer pays for fake news segments promoting Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccines.”

The Federalist conducted an analysis recently that specifically looks at AP stories about “climate change,” “global warming,” and “climate disaster.” Such stories number in the hundreds, and in 2022 alone, the AP took in $8 million in “grant” money for the favor.

All that money goes straight into the AP‘s so-called “Climate Journalism Initiative,” which aims to employ 20 brand-new reporters whose job it will be to “transform how the AP covers the climate story.” Did these alleged reporters come up with the phrase “Biden’s hard-hat environmentalism,” we wonder?

In another of AP climate brainwashing, reporters mentioned former top Clinton adviser John Podesta, who is repeatedly quoted as overseeing the Biden regime’s Inflation Reduction Act and the $369 billion that was allotted for the regime’s green energy endeavors.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-01-climate-news-bought-grants-media-corruption-fraud.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson