Author Topic: DeSantis on whether Biden's up for another four years as president: 'People can judge that'  (Read 104 times)

Offline libertybele

DeSantis on whether Biden's up for another four years as president: 'People can judge that'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says voters can judge if President Biden is up for another four years in the White House.

DeSantis, who last week launched a 2024 Republican presidential campaign, spoke Thursday with Fox News Digital in a national exclusive interview a couple of hours after President Biden tripped and fell after delivering a speech and handing out diplomas at the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony in Colorado.

Plenty of Republicans have questioned whether the 80-year-old Biden – the nation's oldest president – is physically and mentally up to the intense demands of the White House for another four years.

Asked if he agreed, DeSantis said "people can judge that."

While he emphasized "I hope that he didn’t sustain injures and if he did, I hope he has a speedy recovery from those," DeSantis added that "I’m running for president because I want the U.S. to have a speedy recovery from the injuries that Joe Biden has inflicted on the country and at the end of the day I think that his policies have been wrong."...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-whether-bidens-up-another-four-years-president-people-judge
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.