Author Topic: Four States Send Troops, Cops to Support Texas Border Mission  (Read 108 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Four States Send Troops, Cops to Support Texas Border Mission

BOB PRICE29 May 2023183

Governors of four states deployed police and military forces to support Governor Greg Abbott’s Operation Lone Star border security mission. Last week Governor Abbott greeted state police troopers and National Guard soldiers from Florida, Idaho, Tennessee, and Nebraska.

“Every state is a border state under Biden’s open border policies,” Abbott tweeted on Friday. “I urge other Governors to join our response to Biden’s border crisis.”

“While President Biden refuses to secure the border, we’ve stepped up to fill the gaps he created,” the Texas governor wrote in a tweet thanking Florida Governor and Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/05/29/four-states-send-troops-cops-to-support-texas-border-mission/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson