Author Topic: Trump plays with DeSantis name, again  (Read 6708 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump plays with DeSantis name, again
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2023, 10:13:03 pm »
Not long ago, SP was making the argument that Trump should get another four years followed by 8 years of DeSantis. Now,  DeSantis is a backstabbing bitch :shrug:

@LMAO

FINALLY,something true about me!

In my defense,that was back when I still thought DeSantis had a sense of honor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2023, 10:14:36 pm »
@Hoodat

You are full of Biden,bubba.

Wasn't it you that posted this?

@Hoodat

Announcing he is COMPETING with Trump for the  top spot isn't stabbing him in the back after the "name recognition boost" that Trump gave him by announcing he would pick him for VP?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2023, 10:15:12 pm »
DeSantis has every right to try for the GOP nomination and make his case just as much as Trump. Any Republican has the same right.

This “Trump is owed” belief is BS

@LMAO

It is true IF you have a sense of honor.

And "Yes,I DO know we are discussing politics,and a sense of honor is a rare thing indeed,but we can always hope for it to appear,and be disappointed when it doesn't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2023, 10:16:21 pm »

In my view, Trump has to re-earn the nomination and so far he isn't making a good case on why he should be the 2024 GOP Nominee.

@kevindavis007

Ok,but then again,you don't owe him anything.

Online LMAO

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2023, 10:16:35 pm »
@LMAO

DeSantis saved Trump??????

Where do you people in the "He man Billionaire Haters Club" come up  with this crap?

Do you understand the concept of strawman arguments and they are a weak form of debating? I never argued the RDS "saved" Trump

You've been asked several times were RDS stabbed Trump in the back yet still provided nothing. Just because Trump and you believe it doesn't make it so
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 10:17:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2023, 10:18:55 pm »
We have another 409 days until DeSantis wins the nomination.  And 410 more days until Trump announces his third party candidacy.

@Hoodat

And I am beginning to doubt it makes any difference with each passing day. The Dim "steal the vote machine" is already operating at full blast,and unless the alleged Republicans get some spine grafts,nothing is going to be done to prevent them from stealing another election,REGARDLESS of who is running against them.

Online LMAO

« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2023, 10:20:11 pm »
Most people recognize that you have been unable to cite even a hint of evidence backing up this claim, even after being prompted to do so dozens of times.

You just have to say "I give up" when it comes to some people.

I have a relative who still believes Trump was calling those Charlottesville Neo NAZI's "very fine people" despite being shown the full transcript of what Trump said. 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2023, 10:20:22 pm »
@sneakypete

I don't see literally anyone, anywhere, urging Yeb to run again. Yeb and that entire wing of the party learned in 2016 that their views on immigration were out of step with the grassroots.  That was the key issue that killed them in 2016, and it is even more true today.

Plenty of folks here are on board with DeSantis, who is both far more combative with the left, and far more conservative, than Yeb ever was.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I don't think they are capable of learning anything .

Online Kamaji

« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2023, 10:21:21 pm »
@Kamaji

You should have led off with "Once upon a time......"

Not when the facts justify the statement.  Trump is a loser, period.  He didn't help DeSantis - he just likes to lie to people like you, who swallow his lies without question - to assuage his own ego.

The fact of the matter is, DeSantis was behind his opponent when Trump visited, and he remained behind his opponent after Trump's visit, and until he had a debate with his opponent, at which point he moved into the lead.

Trump did not do diddly-squat for DeSantis.  So even by your own bizarre set of rules, DeSantis doesn't owe Trump a thing.  The only backstabbing going on is Trump stabbing DeSantis in the back.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2023, 10:23:09 pm »

@sneakypete

No, because nobody does, including Donald Trump. Let the games begin!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2023, 10:24:31 pm »
Not when the facts justify the statement.  Trump is a loser, period.  He didn't help DeSantis - he just likes to lie to people like you, who swallow his lies without question - to assuage his own ego.

The fact of the matter is, DeSantis was behind his opponent when Trump visited, and he remained behind his opponent after Trump's visit, and until he had a debate with his opponent, at which point he moved into the lead.

Trump did not do diddly-squat for DeSantis.  So even by your own bizarre set of rules, DeSantis doesn't owe Trump a thing.  The only backstabbing going on is Trump stabbing DeSantis in the back.

@Kamaji

ROFLMAO! DeSantis is now a freaking VICTIM??????

Online corbe

« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2023, 10:24:59 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2023, 10:25:23 pm »
@Kamaji

ROFLMAO! DeSantis is now a freaking VICTIM??????

By your argument.  If you don't like your arguments being turned against you, then perhaps you should STFU and stop posting such ridiculous garbage.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2023, 10:26:37 pm »
@Hoodat

And I am beginning to doubt it makes any difference with each passing day. The Dim "steal the vote machine" is already operating at full blast,and unless the alleged Republicans get some spine grafts,nothing is going to be done to prevent them from stealing another election,REGARDLESS of who is running against them.

That's what happens when you follow the Swamp's recommendations by appointing an Establishment hack like William Barr to lead the Justice Dept.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2023, 10:28:18 pm »
By your argument.  If you don't like your arguments being turned against you, then perhaps you should STFU and stop posting such ridiculous garbage.

@Kamaji

Is that right,Comrade? Nobody in your Brave New DeSantis World will have  the right to question our Master and Maximum Leader?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2023, 10:30:14 pm »
That's what happens when you follow the Swamp's recommendations by appointing an Establishment hack like William Barr to lead the Justice Dept.

@Hoodat

I am sure that is a part of it,but only  a VERY minor part.

The Billionaire Boys Club of internationalists is huge,and they have a LOT of flunkies. If they need more,they don't even have to buy them because it's cheaper to rent.

Online DB

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2023, 10:32:36 pm »
@Kamaji

Is that right,Comrade? Nobody in your Brave New DeSantis World will have  the right to question our Master and Maximum Leader?

There's a lot irony packed in there...

Online corbe

« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2023, 10:33:08 pm »
   Some help should arrive soon @sneakypete
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2023, 10:57:44 pm »
@Hoodat

Just beginning to doubt that it makes any difference?  I came to that conclusion long ago when SCOTUS looked the other way; it was always "no standing" or something similar or they just plain refused to hear cases.

Then we have ole sweet Ronna McDaniels -- what a waste.  She supposed to be GOP chairwoman. She might as well be chairwoman for the DNC; she hasn't done a darn thing!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2023, 11:01:15 pm »

Trump being powerless must be the reason he terrifies all you "polite Miss Manners types" into having
hissy-fits every time his name is mentioned,huh?

You're on to something there, @sneakypete
YES, another four years of nothing. Another four years of growing government and debt, of the right growing closer to the liberalism we have risen to defend aganst... growing further away from what we know to be true, and what we know to work to preserve our liberty.
THAT is what I am terrified of. And that is what Tumpy is to me.

Come on,admit it,what you really want is JEB to run so you can get that warm "I've been here before" feeling in the pit of your stomachs,isn't it?

A dose of JEB would fix you all right up and bring you back to your "happy spot".

NOPE. Y'all are closer to the JEB!s of the world, not me. After all, JEB! and the NEOCONs want big government too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2023, 11:03:29 pm »
I see no difference between a whacked out liberal screaming "TRUMP" as a response to every rational argument given and a Trump sycophant yelling "JEB" to every rational argument given.

That's because there is no difference.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2023, 11:08:55 pm »
"Sycophant"?????? He is nothing more than the least evil of all possible choices,and THAT makes me a "sycophant"?

@sneakypete
NO, He is not... And THAT's what makes one a sycophant.

As for the "rational argument given" BS,I haven't  seen one yet. All I see is hatred and jealousy because he is rich as well as rude.

@sneakypete
No, all you see is hatred and jealousy BECAUSE that is what you WANT to see.
Rational arguments in this are not your bag. You dismiss them outright...

Most critically true of them all: We can't AFFORD another 4 years of Tumpy.
That is unarguably TRUE.

PLAIN to see, without orange colored glasses.
Math don't lie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2023, 11:46:07 pm »
@sneakypete
NO, He is not... And THAT's what makes one a sycophant.

@sneakypete
No, all you see is hatred and jealousy BECAUSE that is what you WANT to see.
Rational arguments in this are not your bag. You dismiss them outright...

Most critically true of them all: We can't AFFORD another 4 years of Tumpy.
That is unarguably TRUE.

PLAIN to see, without orange colored glasses.
Math don't lie.

@roamer_1

You wouldn't recognize the truth about Trump if it bit you on the ass.

No,he is NOT perfect. In fact he has a lot of flaws. So does everyone else,and he is the ONLY candidate not looking to personally profit from being elected. In FACT,he will probably  suffer a net loss of income.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2023, 11:52:00 pm »
@roamer_1

No,he is NOT perfect. In fact he has a lot of flaws. So does everyone else,and he is the ONLY candidate not looking to personally profit from being elected. In FACT,he will probably  suffer a net loss of income.
Yup, I agree with you there.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2023, 11:54:13 pm »
@roamer_1

Oh I dunno, @sneakypete ... I called his shots, pretty well all the way along. The only think I was all-out WRONG on was the First Lady, which I humbly admitted, fairly early on... In fact, she remains the only bright spot in that whole  sordid time.

No,he is NOT perfect. In fact he has a lot of flaws.

TRUE. In fact, more flawed than most.

So does everyone else,and he is the ONLY candidate not looking to personally profit from being elected. In FACT,he will probably  suffer a net loss of income.

False equivalency, facts not in evidence, and not true, in that order. His net worth has nothing to do with his wealth.