Author Topic: ‘Missing’ Biden family corruption probe witness Gal Luft speaks out, living as fugitive in undisclos  (Read 982 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Missing’ Biden family corruption probe witness Gal Luft speaks out, living as fugitive in undisclosed location

By Miranda Devine
May 31, 2023

Gal Luft, the “missing” witness in the House Oversight Committee’s Biden family corruption investigation, has told The Post he is alive and living as a fugitive in an undisclosed location.

The former Israeli Defense Force colonel vanished from Cyprus last month while on bail awaiting extradition to the US on seven charges.

He denies the allegations, which include five charges relating to the Arms Export Control Act of conspiring to sell Chinese products to the United rab Emirates, Kenya and Libya, as well as a violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, and of making a false statement.

Luft claims he was forced to skip bail because he is the victim of a political persecution by the US to protect Joe Biden and his son Hunter, and brother Jim.

“The chances of me getting a fair trial in Washington are virtually zero,” he said in a call from an undisclosed foreign country, explaining why he skipped bail. “I had to do what I had to do.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/31/missing-biden-family-corruption-probe-witness-gal-luft-speaks-out-living-as-fugitive-in-undisclosed-location/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ‘Missing’ Biden family corruption probe witness Gal Luft speaks out, living as fugitive in undisclosed location
By Miranda Devine   
May 31, 2023 11:33pm

Gal Luft, the “missing” witness in the House Oversight Committee’s Biden family corruption investigation, has told The Post he is alive and living as a fugitive in an undisclosed location.

The former Israeli Defense Force colonel vanished from Cyprus last month while on bail awaiting extradition to the US on seven charges.

He denies the allegations, which include five charges relating to the Arms Export Control Act of conspiring to sell Chinese products to the United Arab Emirates, Kenya and Libya, as well as a violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, and of making a false statement.

Luft claims he was forced to skip bail because he is the victim of a political persecution by the US to protect Joe Biden and his son Hunter, and brother Jim.

“The chances of me getting a fair trial in Washington are virtually zero,” he said in a call from an undisclosed foreign country, explaining why he skipped bail. “I had to do what I had to do.”

He will not say how he escaped Cyprus because “I don’t want to get people in trouble.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/31/missing-biden-family-corruption-probe-witness-gal-luft-speaks-out-living-as-fugitive-in-undisclosed-location/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden corruption witness Gal Luft living in undisclosed location as fugitive
Luft had a business relationship with a nonprofit think tank associated with a Chinese state-owned energy company.

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: June 1, 2023 - 3:23pm

Gal Luft, the Israeli professor wanted on arms trafficking charges who went missing in Cyprus, reportedly said he is alive and living as a fugitive after he skipped bail out of fear he would not get a fair trial because he says the Justice Department is trying to "bury" him to protect the Biden family.

"The chances of me getting a fair trial in Washington are virtually zero," Luft told The New York Post in a phone call from an undisclosed country as he explained why he skipped bail. "I did what I had to do."

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/biden-corruption-witness-gal-luft-living-undisclosed-location-fugitive
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video

By Miranda Devine
July 5, 2023

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence, and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up.

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run . . .”

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda . . . I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s coverup, this is exactly what happened . . .”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/missing-biden-corruption-case-witness-dr-gal-luft-details-allegations-against-presidents-family-in-extraordinary-video/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video
By Miranda Devine   
July 5, 2023 10:52pm

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up.

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run …”

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s cover-up, this is exactly what happened …”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/missing-biden-corruption-case-witness-dr-gal-luft-details-allegations-against-presidents-family-in-extraordinary-video/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

For this exact reason, defendents have the right to confront their accuser(s) in court.

A hostage video made by Russian mafia thugs in Cyprus is only testimony that he was dumb enough to go to Cyprus, where Russian oligarchs hide and launder their money.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family

New York Post

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run …”

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s cover-up, this is exactly what happened …”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-9a5L_MyKM

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
WMAL DC-based Vince Cognialese , hosting for Dan Bongino today, is playing/discussing the entire taped interview...'Levin' style.    happy77

https://www.wmal.com/listenlive/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
BREAKING UPDATE: The DoJ has announced multiple indictments against Dr. Gal Luft, just days after the NY Post's bombshell report featuring a 14 min video of Luft leveling explosive allegations of the Bidens selling out American interests to the Chinese.
Dr. Luft alleges that the Bidens provided an FBI mole named "One Eye" who tipped off CEFC that the FBI had launched an investigation into the Chinese energy company. He also claims Hunter and James Bides were being paid $165,000/month, combined, to lobby for the CCP controlled firm.
Before surfacing with the 14-min video obtained by the NY Post, Luft was described by House Oversight as a "missing" witness.
5:58 PM · Jul 10, 2023
--------------------------------------
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
The NY Post's Miranda Devine has an EXPLOSIVE new story out today: A 14-minute video from "missing" Israeli professor Gal Luft accusing the Biden family of spectacular amounts of corruption by selling the country out to the Chinese.

Luft was recently arrested and is currently a fugitive, which he claims was to stop him from testifying before House Oversight. We don't know if his allegations are true, but there's reason to believe him: Luft showed proof his attorney spoke to the FBI all the way back in fall 2020, days after the Hunter laptop released. Luft says he offered evidence against the Bidens during a meeting with the FBI in Brussels in 2019. He's named multiple specific names of the people he met. verifying whether that meeting happened should be easy.

If Luft is telling the truth about that meeting, then he very likely is telling the truth about two other facts: That the Bidens provided an FBI mole named "One Eye" to funnel intel to the CEFC, and that Hunter and James Bides were being paid $165,000/month, combined, to lobby for a Chinese energy company with direct and well-known ties to the CCP. These are spectacular allegations. But why would that make them untrue?

The Hunter Biden laptop was spectacular, but it's true. The idea that Hunter Biden could become a painter, and immediately start selling his "art" for 6 figures, is insane, but true. It's ridiculous to believe that unqualified Hunter Biden was paid $83,000 a month by a Ukrainian energy firm while his father was head of Ukraine policy for the Obama WH, but it's true. It's ridiculous to believe that multiple IRS agents stepped forward with damning proof that the DOJ engaged in an elaborate scheme to shield Hunter Biden from more serious crimes.

But it's all TRUE.

The regime's strategy for the Biden family corruption is to beat you down with deafening silence from Joe Biden, from the legacy media, and from our law enforcement agencies in response to the most glaring corruption imaginable. All while they work to throw Donald Trump in prison for 200 years for a paperwork dispute.

Your job is to not fall for it.
10:23 AM · Jul 6, 2023
DOJ's July 10 press release: U.S. Attorney Announces Charges Against Co-Director Of Think Tank For Acting As An Unregistered Foreign Agent, Trafficking In Arms, Violating U.S. Sanctions Against Iran, And Making False Statements To Federal Agents
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Biden aides refuse to comment on first family FARA exposure after American charged for work with same China firm
By Steven Nelson   
July 11, 2023 8:53am Updated

VILNIUS, Lithuania — The White House refused to comment Tuesday on the potential legal exposure for President Biden, first son Hunter and first brother James Biden after a US citizen was criminally charged for working as an unregistered agent of the same Chinese firm that paid the Biden family.

“What’s the White House’s take on potential [Foreign Agents Registration Act] liability for the first family and the president?” The Post asked White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan at a NATO summit in Lithuania.

“I’ve not seen that and cannot comment on it,” Sullivan deflected during a briefing.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who took reporter questions after Sullivan, did not provide additional comment or immediately respond to an emailed inquiry.

Gal Luft was charged Monday by the Manhattan US attorney’s office for allegedly violating FARA by accepting from CEFC China Energy at least $700,000 to his Maryland-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security think tank, in exchange for cohosting conferences and attempting to influence a 2016 Donald Trump campaign adviser. ... More at NY Post

Offline Kamaji

Biden aides refuse to comment on first family FARA exposure after American charged for work with same China firm
By Steven Nelson   
July 11, 2023 8:53am Updated

VILNIUS, Lithuania — The White House refused to comment Tuesday on the potential legal exposure for President Biden, first son Hunter and first brother James Biden after a US citizen was criminally charged for working as an unregistered agent of the same Chinese firm that paid the Biden family.

“What’s the White House’s take on potential [Foreign Agents Registration Act] liability for the first family and the president?” The Post asked White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan at a NATO summit in Lithuania.

“I’ve not seen that and cannot comment on it,” Sullivan deflected during a briefing.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who took reporter questions after Sullivan, did not provide additional comment or immediately respond to an emailed inquiry.

Gal Luft was charged Monday by the Manhattan US attorney’s office for allegedly violating FARA by accepting from CEFC China Energy at least $700,000 to his Maryland-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security think tank, in exchange for cohosting conferences and attempting to influence a 2016 Donald Trump campaign adviser. ... More at NY Post

No Biden will ever be charged with a crime in this regard, no matter how clear the evidence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden DOJ indicts missing whistleblower days after he posts shocking coverup video
July 11, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Whistleblower retaliation presented as a serious concern yet again as the Justice Department unsealed an indictment Monday days after a witness to alleged Biden family corruption released a video accusing them of a coverup.

Last week, Dr. Gal Luft, 57, a dual U.S.-Israeli citizen who had been arrested in Cyprus in February and subsequently went on the run amidst efforts to extradite him to the United States, made his case for why the DOJ was coming after him. Monday, the indictment from the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York was unsealed containing no mention of President Joe Biden or members of his family.

A press release from the Justice Department stated in part, “According to the allegations contained in the indictment, for years, Luft conspired with others in an effort to act within the United States to advance the interests of the People’s Republic of China (China) as agents of China-based principals, without registering as foreign agents as required under U.S. law.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/11/biden-doj-indicts-missing-whistleblower-days-after-he-posts-shocking-coverup-video-1375970/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Steven Nelson   
July 11, 2023

Gal Luft was charged Monday by the Manhattan US Attorney’s Office for allegedly violating FARA by accepting from CEFC China Energy at least $700,000 to his Maryland-based think tank, the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, in exchange for co-hosting conferences and attempting to influence a 2016 Donald Trump campaign adviser.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/11/biden-aides-wont-comment-on-first-family-fara-exposure/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

In summary:
KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat
In a stunning twist, the Biden DOJ indicts Dr. Gal Luft, a Biden corruption whistleblower, for not registering as an agent of CEFC China Energy, while Hunter, James, and Sara Biden simultaneously collected millions from CEFC China Energy without registering, also violating FARA.

In a widely known text message from July 2017, Hunter explicitly demanded payment from a CEFC executive, stating, "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

Just ten days after Hunter's threat, invoking his father's involvement, CEFC wired $5.1 million to bank accounts linked to the Biden family.

Moreover, Ye Jianming, the Chairman of CEFC, gifted Hunter a 3.16-carat diamond valued at approximately $80,000.

In an email dated August 2017, Hunter mentioned that Ye Jianming had agreed to pay him "$10 million per year for a three-year guarantee, totaling $30 million," solely for providing introductions.

Subsequently, in a November 2017 email, Hunter and CEFC collaborated on plans to sell US natural gas to China, as outlined in a Mandarin-translated PowerPoint presentation titled "Overview of the U.S. Natural Gas Industry Chain," featuring detailed topographical maps of US natural gas reserves with annotations in Mandarin.

Hunter wrote, "I hope that you have received the information I sent regarding the LNG [liquified natural gas] opportunities in the state of Louisiana… The proposal I have shared with you has the added benefit of being good for both the United States and China simultaneously."

Reports suggest that Joe Biden was set to receive ten percent of the CEFC China Energy deal, referred to as the "10% held by H for the Big Guy," a claim later confirmed by Hunter's business partner Tony Bobulinksi.

While the Biden Justice Department accuses Dr. Gal Luft of FARA violations on behalf of CEFC China Energy, it conveniently overlooks the far more egregious FARA violations committed by the Biden family in connection with CEFC China Energy.

Offline mountaineer

Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC

NEW:
The two lead prosecutors on Gal Luft’s case donated to Joe Biden & DNC.
The same prosecutors took part in the 2019 interview with Luft, when he provided details of the Bidens’ dealings with CEFC China.
Now, they’ve charged Luft but not Hunter.
Story at Free Beacon

Offline mountaineer

This is interesting:
Ben Samuels
@Bsamuels0
GOP claims Gal Luft is a persecuted whistleblower against Joe and Hunter Biden. Democrats label him a 'Bond villain.' We at @haaretzcom  have previously unrevealed details on his decades-long efforts to help China establish a foothold in Israel and beyond
Story from Haaretz: Revealed: The Israeli-American Academic Gal Luft's Efforts to Help China Establish a Foothold in Israel
... Luft, 57, actually has a decades-long record of being a widely respected voice on foreign affairs and energy policy, building off his storied career in the Israeli military. This makes his increased engagement with Chinese companies closely linked to the government – and previously unreported efforts to help China establish a foothold in Israel – all the more astonishing.

Beyond the personal implications for Luft, the saga sheds light on Chinese tactics being used to influence Israel – an issue forcing successive U.S. administrations (both Democrat and Republican) to grow increasingly concerned with Israel’s behavior.  ...

In 2011, he became a senior adviser to the United States Energy Security Council, which was co-founded by former CIA Director R. James Woolsey and Ronald Reagan’s national security adviser, Robert C. McFarlane, and with members consisting of military and political officials from both political parties.

Four years later, in 2015, Luft allegedly agreed for his think tank to receive $350,000 annually from Patrick Ho – a Chinese official who also headed an organization backed by the China Energy Company Limited (CEFC). ...