Author Topic: New Poll: Most People Say Their Next Car Will NOT Be An EV  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Poll: Most People Say Their Next Car Will NOT Be An EV
« on: June 01, 2023, 10:44:18 am »
WRITTEN BY TERRY JONES ON MAY 31, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

New Poll: Most People Say Their Next Car Will NOT Be An EV

Policymakers inside the Biden administration have repeatedly assured Americans that electric vehicles (EVs) are an unavoidable and essential part of the “net-zero” carbon emissions world that they’re trying to regulate into existence.

But despite hefty subsidies and future bans on gasoline-powered cars, Americans aren’t ready to jump on the EV bandwagon, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows. [emphasis, links added]

For our most recent online public opinion poll of 1,412 drivers, taken from May 3-5, we asked a straightforward question of consumer intent: “How likely will you consider buying/leasing an electric vehicle for your next car?”

Among those responding, 53% said they were “not likely” to consider an electric car, while 39% said they were “likely” to. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 2.6 percentage points.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/new-poll-most-people-say-their-next-car-will-not-be-an-ev/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson