Author Topic: Target shares drop for ninth straight day as Pride backlash continues hurting company's financials  (Read 262 times)

Online libertybele

Target shares drop for ninth straight day as Pride backlash continues hurting company's financials

Target shares dropped again on Wednesday as the retail juggernaut continues to suffer after LGBTQ Pride products outraged some customers across the nation.

Target shares dropped another 2.14%, marking the ninth straight decline, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group.

Since widespread backlash over Pride merchandise polarized the nation, Target's market value has fallen over $13 billion to $60.44 billion as of Wednesday's closing price. The company’s market value was over $74 billion earlier this month.

It extended the stock’s longest losing streak since November 2018, leaving shares at a new 52-week low of $130.93 per share. ........

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/target-shares-drop-ninth-straight-day-pride-backlash-continues-hurting-companys-financials
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.