Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Wall Street, China Turning American Farms into ‘Corporate Fiefdoms’  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Wall Street, China Turning American Farms into ‘Corporate Fiefdoms’

John Binder 31 May 2023

A “farmland buying spree” by Wall Street hedge funds and China is turning American farms into “corporate fiefdoms,” Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says.

In 2021, as Breitbart News reported, Chinese investors bought up $6.1 billion worth of United States housing, real estate, and land. Kennedy, in a Twitter post, criticized the federal government’s allowing hedge funds and foreign countries like China to buy up American land.

“Farmland buying spree by Wall Street’s mammoth hedge funds and China are turning America’s and the globe’s agricultural landscapes into corporate fiefdoms and farmers into serfs,” Kennedy wrote. “Many people do not understand that small farms actually outproduce large industrial farms.”

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1662176644029661212

The Center for Research on Globalization report posted by Kennedy details how a small group of corporate behemoths dominate the nation’s food industry and, thus, have a stake in who controls American farmland.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/31/robert-f-kennedy-jr-wall-street-china-turning-american-farms-corporate-fiefdoms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

So far RFK Jr. has been truthful and hopefully he is opening some eyes on the left.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've said this before and I'll repeat:

When ol' white joe is forced to drop out of the race late this year or early next year, RFKjr. is quickly going to ascend as the most logical and effective candidate for the dem-coms. Indeed, he may actually be the strongest candidate the left can field against Mr. Trump. And he'll be favored to win.

Offline LMAO

I dismissed this guy when he first announced a run for the WH

I no longer do.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

I dismissed this guy when he first announced a run for the WH

I no longer do.

Though he's a DEM, he has much to offer the party.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't ya just HATE it when  a Kennedy is the first one to speak out about something as obvious as the sun in your  eyes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've said this before and I'll repeat:

When ol' white joe is forced to drop out of the race late this year or early next year, RFKjr. is quickly going to ascend as the most logical and effective candidate for the dem-coms. Indeed, he may actually be the strongest candidate the left can field against Mr. Trump. And he'll be favored to win.

@Fishrrman

I agree. The DNC has now gone so far left they make a freaking Kennedy look to be conservative,by comparison to the "comrades" they normally support.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!