Author Topic: Pence to announce June 7th  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pence to announce June 7th
« on: May 31, 2023, 06:51:38 pm »
Mike Pence to Announce 2024 Presidential Campaign Next Week in Iowa

Former Vice President Mike Pence, a Republican, will announce he is running for president in 2024 at a rally-style event in Des Moines, Iowa, next Wednesday, a source familiar with Pence’s plans told Breitbart News.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/05/31/mike-pence-to-announce-2024-presidential-campaign-next-week-in-iowa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pence to announce June 7th
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 07:27:39 pm »
Now things are going to get very ugly and interesting.  The GOPe is going to spend a boatload of money to hand Pence the nomination...or so they think.

Former Vice President Pence expected to launch White House campaign next week, joining Trump in 2024 race

Former Vice President Mike Pence is jumping into the race for the White House, joining a growing field of 2024 Republican contenders taking on his one-time boss, former President Donald Trump, Fox News has confirmed.

Pence is expected to launch a presidential campaign next week at an event in Iowa, the state whose caucuses lead off the Republican presidential nominating calendar.

Sources with knowledge of the former vice president's thinking confirm to Fox News that Pence will declare his candidacy in a campaign video and at an event in Des Moines, Iowa next Wednesday, June. 7............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-vice-president-pence-launches-white-house-campaign-joining-former-boss-trump-gop-2024-race
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 08:25:09 pm »
 ////00000////

Mike Pence 2024: The Fly Choice for America

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 10:05:03 pm »
Why?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 10:12:12 pm »
Mr. Pence entering the race will not hurt Mr. Trump.
It WILL hurt Ron DeSantis, however...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 10:59:43 pm »
Why?
Yeah, it isn't like we don't know that June 7th follows the anniversary of D-Day.

So why does he have to announce it?

So Chris Christie will feel better? (a little less toward the bottom of the pack)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 11:09:33 pm »
Mr. Pence entering the race will not hurt Mr. Trump.
It WILL hurt Ron DeSantis, however...

I disagree.  Pence is not a true conservative. Certainly he's not popular with what is left of Trump's base and so that leaves RINO's and liberals.  I don't see him hurting DeSantis.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 11:15:58 pm »
I disagree.  Pence is not a true conservative. Certainly he's not popular with what is left of Trump's base and so that leaves RINO's and liberals.  I don't see him hurting DeSantis.

Agreed.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2023, 11:28:16 pm »
 :yawn2:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 12:07:49 am »
:yawn2:

Lurch won't even win his home state. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 01:06:19 am »

That's right... He was second spokesman for the TEA Party (second to Cruz), but a pretty liberal governorship, and then faithful service under big government Tump has left him stinking pretty badly to me and mine... He will not have Conservative backing.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2023, 02:17:07 am »
I just can't imagine any enthusiasm for this campaign.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org