Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP CHASTIZES KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ACCUSES HER OF GIVING OUT THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS ON FOX NEW  (Read 3867 times)

Offline libertybele

Do you ever think before you post?  Or is your BS generator on auto-pilot?  Why would Kayleigh give up not one but two gigs at Fox (her lifelong dream) to take a salary cut and take on that shit show again?  This is the pitfall of making things up as you go.

Uh, no.  He was demand her to discard the most recent up-to-date poll data and instead dilute that number by substituting in its place an average that included older poll data.

Completely ridiculous and childish, it's time for Trump to grow up!!!  If he's that worried about the polls being incorrect then he needs to get off of his high horse and start acting like an ex-president; take some responsibility, start talking about his accomplishments, what he's doing to ensure election integrity and stop the darn bullying and whining!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

Completely ridiculous and childish, it's time for Trump to grow up!!!  If he's that worried about the polls being incorrect then he needs to get off of his high horse and start acting like an ex-president; take some responsibility, start talking about his accomplishments, what he's doing to ensure election integrity and stop the darn bullying and whining!

It is time for Trump to go away.

He's already proven repeatedly he's not going to grow up and rise to the occasion. Just the opposite.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bullshit.  It was a gratuitous slap down from a wounded ego.  It demonstrates Trump's unfitness for office.

@Kamaji

Not only that,but he is also rich,and rude!

Not to mention orange!

THE FIEND!!!!!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

@Kamaji

Not to mention orange!

THE FIEND!!!!!

You need a new line. That one is way past the sell date.

Offline libertybele

It is time for Trump to go away.

He's already proven repeatedly he's not going to grow up and rise to the occasion. Just the opposite.

I think there are a couple in here who are going to be absolutely shocked when Trump doesn't become the nominee.  He's slowly self-destructing.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Again, Trump's words:

Who is "we" in the statement above, @DCPatriot - i.e. the ones he refers to with his campaign slogan?

You ignored this question the first time it was asked.  Yet here you are again pushing the same false narrative.

@Hoodat

EVERYBODY!

MOST of us are Americans,and there is more to fighting an enemy than sending in the military.

And make no mistake  about it,the Dims and the RINO's ARE our most dangerous enemy.

I really,REALLY wanted to add an unflattering adjective to the above,but forced myself to resist.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 08:57:36 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

@Kamaji

Not to mention orange!

THE FIEND!!!!!

Orange, rich and rude.  Not exactly the qualifications needed to become the GOP nominee.  Conservative, steadfast, and accomplished is what most are looking for.

Offline corbe

@Kamaji

I really don't give a $hit about his money @sneakypete and as far as RUDE, h3ll he was born and raised in NYC, most of US are aware what those types of people act like, no surprise.

Not to mention orange!

Are you racist, why not give a White Guy a chance?

THE FIEND!!!!!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

Not to mention orange!

THE FIEND!!!!!

I think the responses of the other members more than speak for themselves.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nope!

I'm convinced until otherwise...that their friendship and respect for each other is sincere and mutual.

...unlike folks like you, who kept their heads down during POTUS Trump's tenure. 
You behaved for the most part.   Paper trained and everything.

Now, all of a sudden you've all grown up to be a "Big, Bad Dog",...about to tell us that he's not the perfect man for the job in 2024.

@DCPatriot

Well,in their defense,Trump IS both rude and wealthy. Class warfare IS alive and "well",and jealousy almost always overpowers  reason.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I think there are a couple in here who are going to be absolutely shocked when Trump doesn't become the nominee.  He's slowly self-destructing.

What's going to happen to their "movement" when he's gone?  Will they be able to find another shallow-thinking buffoon to take his place?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   I really don't give a $hit about his money @sneakypete and as far as RUDE, h3ll he was born and raised in NYC, most of US are aware what those types of people act like, no surprise.

Are you racist, why not give a White Guy a chance?

Which White Guy? Chris, Asa, Mike?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

The Cuban/Canadian White Man, of course.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

The Cuban/Canadian White Man, of course.

That's pretty funny!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Conservative, steadfast, and accomplished is what most are looking for.

Well, DeSantis certainly is @libertybele   Video:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1664258619733409793

Online Right_in_Virginia

Not even Desantis agrees with you @DB

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LOL!  @Kamaji

Uh... snap out of it, pal!  2016-2020 are in the books!     

Yes they are....

Deficit additon numbers by POTUS acutal, and adjusted for inflation in what I have calculated with a 1981 Reagan CPI as Benchmark Year....

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr. ($567 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr ($372 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
3. GWB- $763 B/yr. ($314 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
4. GWHB- $388 B/yr.($237 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
5. Reagan- $232 B/yr.  ($166 B/yr.  inflation adjusted)
6. WJC- $174 B/yr.  ($86 B/yr. Inflation adjusted)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

His thin skin ...

Trump has "thin skin" @LMAO ???  No one else would have survived what he has.  Even Desantis disagrees with you:  Video

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1640398576365846535

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trump has "thin skin" @LMAO ???  No one else would have survived what he has.  Even Desantis disagrees with you:  Video

So snapping at people, childish taunts and lies are surviving? Sorry but I am increasingly tired of Trumps surviving. There is no question democrats stacked the deck against him, but perhaps a bit of maturity and, oh yeah actually attacking democrats harder than those of the party he is supposed to be part of? Like so many others of I am really tired of reality star politics, they really didn't give us much that lasted from his first go around and I am hard pressed to see anything different if gets another shot.

Offline LMAO

Yes Trump has very thin skin. It's been on display for the last several years. You just don't or refuse to see it

Whether RDS agrees or not is his right. I just simply come to my conclusion based on what I've seen
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 10:53:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What's going to happen to their "movement" when he's gone?  Will they be able to find another shallow-thinking buffoon to take his place?

@Maj. Bill Martin

Of course.

Those of us who even bother to vote,will vote for the same  shallow-thinking buffoon that you will vote for.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, DeSantis certainly is @libertybele   Video:

@Right_in_Virginia

You've done it now!

Heads will be exploding all over the country,and it will by YOUR fault!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump has "thin skin" @LMAO ???  No one else would have survived what he has.

Exactly what has Trump "survived", other than being called mean names?  Which, last I checked, are mere words.

Oh, that's right - I forgot.  Being called mean names is just as dangerous as the enemy fire that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans troops in actual wars. That was the gist of the Trumpster's Memorial Day message, right?

He's so lucky he "survived".  Really, the guy deserves at least a Navy Cross for his "courage".
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 02:22:17 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mountaineer

...  President Trump launched a tweet attack on McEnany for an imagined slight that was minuscule and unworthy of his vitriol.

What bugs me about this is: when will Trump learn to pipe down and respond coolly and calmly to some perceived offense, instead of lashing out like a spurned lover?

McEnany, now age 35, was a passionate protector and defender of Donald Trump, one of the most controversial, combative, and ornery presidents in U.S. history. ...

But in the campaign for 2024, this Trump-schtick already is wearing thin.

We want to see a president grow — and Trump continues to fall short, given his tendency to be fiendishly defensive, easily hurt, somewhat paranoid, and at times a little too vicious.

And I voted for this man. Twice.
When Will Trump Learn to Pipe Down, Respond Coolly?, by Dennis Kneale - Newsmax.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org