Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP CHASTIZES KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ACCUSES HER OF GIVING OUT THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS ON FOX NEW  (Read 3865 times)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When Will Trump Learn to Pipe Down, Respond Coolly?, by Dennis Kneale - Newsmax.

@mountaineer

I agree. If he could just do that,he would probably win the nomination.

Not that I am sure it would make any difference at this point in history. I suspect the votes have already been "counted",with a bonus number in holding in case they are needed at the last minute.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly what has Trump "survived", other than being called mean names?  Which, last I checked, are mere words.

Oh, that's right - I forgot.  Being called mean names is just as dangerous as the enemy fire that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans troops in actual wars. That was the gist of the Trumpster's Memorial Day message, right?

He's so lucky he "survived".  Really, the guy deserves at least a Navy Cross for his "courage".

@Maj. Bill Martin

Being called names and not  responding to refute the accusations causes  people to think the accusations were true.

But you already knew that,didn't you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@Maj. Bill Martin

Being called names and not  responding to refute the accusations causes  people to think the accusations were true.

No, not true @sneakypete . But refuting in itself is not bad... Like DeSantis refuting Tumpy's bullcrap....

But refuting by slinging more sh*t just turns into a monkey-sh*t fight.... which seems to be the sort of thing y'all get piss-shivers for.  :whistle:

Not me.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

@sneakypete

Actually, I think a lot of accusations are best resolved by ignoring them, else you permit your opponent to control what you say just by baiting you repeatedly.  There's a story that Lyndon B. Johnson wanted to spread false rumours that his opponent had sex with pigs. When an aide told him that he couldn't say that because it's just not true, Johnson replied; "No, but I want to make the son of a bitch deny it!"  Because as soon as you say "I didn't have sex with pigs", people are just going to hear the denial and then wonder what happened that prompted it.

But if you do take the time to deny every outrageous thing about you, that still doesn't explain why Trump then has to personalize it.  Nobody else does that, and false accusations about other politicians hardly something unique to Trump.

Offline Kamaji

Trump is such a loser.