Author Topic: Border officials see significant increase in illegal crossings by Chinese nationals, increasing risk  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border officials see significant increase in illegal crossings by Chinese nationals, increasing risk of ChiCom infiltration and spying
Monday, May 29, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) The U.S. Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection agents have seen a substantial increase in Chinese nationals attempting to cross illegally into the country, raising the specter that Beijing is trying to infiltrate our country with spies.

In April, Border Patrol encountered 3,182 migrants from China at the U.S.-Mexico border, as per data from CBP. Chinese migrants frequently pay substantial fees to smugglers in order to reach the United States. Border Patrol agents, in recent interviews with the Daily Caller News Foundation, have reported discovering significant amounts of U.S. currency in possession of these migrants.

Between October 2022 and April, Border Patrol has encountered a total of 9,711 Chinese migrants at the southern border, which represents a significant increase of approximately 393 percent compared to the entire fiscal year of 2022.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-29-border-officials-see-significant-increase-illegal-crossings-chinese-nationals.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson