Author Topic: Parents infuriated as illegal migrants enroll at Chicago schools without health records (while vacci  (Read 119 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Parents infuriated as illegal migrants enroll at Chicago schools without health records (while vaccine mandates are forced on American kids)
Monday, May 29, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Chicago-area public schools require that students provide proper health documentation before enrolling – unless, of course, they are illegal migrants, in which case there is no health documentation necessary.

Now that Title 42 has ended and the United States is being flooded with tens of thousands of new illegal migrants daily, these people are having to go somewhere, including Chicagoland which is seeing a massive influx in illegal migrant children being enrolled without paperwork at area public schools.

One local mother by the name of Jennifer Preston told “Fox & Friends First” this week that it is hypocritical for school administrators to force legal children to provide health documentation while allowing illegal children to flout the rules.

“Right now in the school district in which we live, we have to provide residency, citizenship, health records and vaccination records on an almost annual basis,” Preston told viewers.

“I have a child right now, and I must have five emails in my inbox stating that my child cannot return to school next year without a specific vaccine. So it’s certainly inconsistent with what they’re allowing for the migrant children coming into the Chicago public schools.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-29-illegal-migrants-enroll-chicago-schools-without-records.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson