Author Topic: Six Republicans Already Voting No On McCarthy’s Spending Bill – Several More Have Signaled They Wil  (Read 502 times)

Offline American Girl

Sooner or later you're going to have to face the fact that what is happening has NOTHING to do with incompetence and EVERYTHING to do with intent.

Every act of compliance you engage in builds a prison for future generations.

STOP. ACCEPTING. TYRANNY.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/six-republicans-already-voting-no-on-mccarthys-spending-bill-several-more-have-signaled-they-will-reject-the-deal/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My guess is that Paul Gosar and Eli Crane from AZ will join Andy Biggs in voting "No."  Not defunding the 84k new armed IRS Agents is a big promise to have broken.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I think this speaks volumes -- we all know that McCarthy is a RINO.  IF all of this is true, McCarthy caved and hopefully he won't have the votes in the House.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 05:43:11 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

I think this speaks volumes -- we all know that McCarthy is a RINO.  IF all of this is true, McCarthy caved and hopefully he won't have the votes in the House.

‘Largest Deficit Reduction Bill in History’
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
‘Largest Deficit Reduction Bill in History’

It doesn't mean anything at all.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No worries! The Uniparty will get it done.   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

It doesn't mean anything at all.

Sure it does.  It means that the GOP has sold us out again.  It also means that they have no desire to hold on to their majority in the House nor gain a majority in the Senate.  They had one hand to play, a 100% guaranteed winning hand.  And they folded.  The Democrats didn't even have to alter up an alternative bill.  They have gotten McCarthy to create his own substitute bill that does all the Dems' work for them.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 06:18:38 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Sure it does.  It means that the GOP has sold us out again.  It also means that they have no desire to hold on to their majority in the House nor gain a majority in the Senate.  They had one hand to play, a 100% guaranteed winning hand.  And they folded.  The Democrats didn't even have to alter up an alternative bill.  They have gotten McCarthy to create his own substitute bill that does all the Dems' work for them.

Truly what it means is McCarthy sold us out.  He should lose his seat over this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Well gee. When you put it THAT way.  happy77  :beer:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Tough, hard, cruel McCarthy gives the Democrats nearly everything they asked for and some times even more than that!  Once again those tough hard cruel Republican RINOs give the democrats everything, and are chast9ized for being so hard and tough on Democrats that got everything.  To live in such a harsh cruel world democrats have to live in, always getting everything they want all their way!
 :thud: :smokin: :thud:
 ////00000//// twilight zonexxxx ////00000////
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tough, hard, cruel McCarthy gives the Democrats nearly everything they asked for and some times even more than that!  Once again those tough hard cruel Republican RINOs give the democrats everything, and are chast9ized for being so hard and tough on Democrats that got everything.  To live in such a harsh cruel world democrats have to live in, always getting everything they want all their way!
 :thud: :smokin: :thud:
 ////00000//// twilight zonexxxx ////00000////

That sums it up well.  goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: