Author Topic: Answering the Big Question: Ron or Don? By Alicia Colon  (Read 9329 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Answering the Big Question: Ron or Don? By Alicia Colon
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2023, 04:26:13 pm »
You Betcha!

Will you be continuing TBR after DeSantis "suspends" his campaign @mystery-ak ?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2023, 04:29:33 pm »

No...I will probably sell it................../s

Tell me...are you working for the Trump campaign..members here have a right to know.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2023, 04:43:36 pm »

If DeSantis is such a nothingburger for the Orange Turd, why are you letting him live rent-free in your head?

Logic is not her strong suit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2023, 04:46:52 pm »

Tell me...are you working for the Trump campaign..members here have a right to know.

If she is, then that is twice as bad.  Trump employing someone who has probably driven more people away from voting for Trump than anyone else around.

I've always wondered what it would be like engaging some liberal on DU.  Now I know.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2023, 04:48:47 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2023, 04:54:17 pm »

:mauslaff:

If DeSantis is such a nothingburger for the Orange Turd, why are you letting him live rent-free in your head?

To be perfectly honest, I still expect the Orange Turd to get the nomination, and to then go on to lose the general election, so your fear and panic means little to me.

For the record, I don't think it matters now who gets the Republican nomination as several states have now seized the opportunity to rig their elections so as to prevent ANY Republican from winning.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2023, 04:55:44 pm »
For the record, I don't think it matters now who gets the Republican nomination as several states have now seized the opportunity to rig their elections so as to prevent ANY Republican from winning.

The elephant in the room.

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2023, 05:01:07 pm »

I'm relieved to see the "/s".  :beer:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2023, 05:01:49 pm »
For the record...here in Il by the time the Primary election reaches Il the candidate is already chosen...I will vote the nominee as I had to vote for McCain, Romney and Trump...none my first choice.

Unless the nomination is still up in the air, and as of now , I will vote for DeSantis.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2023, 05:19:21 pm »

Why?

@Right_in_Virginia  has been with us before TBR was a gleam in your eye.

Talk about a "slippery slope".   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2023, 05:24:18 pm »
Why?

@Right_in_Virginia  has been with us before TBR was a gleam in your eye.

Talk about a "slippery slope".   :laugh:

You are not going to tag team me as you did yesterday to @roamer_1

@Right_in_Virginia has not answered my question re working for the Trump campaign..
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2023, 05:33:43 pm »
You are not going to tag team me as you did yesterday to @roamer_1

@Right_in_Virginia has not answered my question re working for the Trump campaign..

The "Other Admin" also wants to know.  The Members of TBR have a right to know if they are conversing with a paid campaign worker. 

@Right_in_Virginia
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2023, 05:35:48 pm »
People have their reasons why they support Trump.  Probably the same reasons that people have why they support, DeSantis, or Haley, or Scott….

I’ve just never seen such an infantile reaction to even the prospect of somebody announcing they’re going to run for an open Republican primary as Trump and his supporters did even back in 2022 when it came to Ron DeSantis. And I think the problem is is they don’t want the fight to be between conservatism versus big government populism in a GOP primary. Why do you think Trump and his supporters are attacking Ron DeSantis from the left?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2023, 05:54:18 pm »

:mauslaff:

To be perfectly honest, I still expect the Orange Turd to get the nomination, and to then go on to lose the general election, so your fear and panic means little to me.
BINGO!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2023, 05:59:02 pm »
You're not real bright are you?

LOL!   You're a funny guy @Jack Russell        :yowsa:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2023, 06:04:40 pm »
   I noticed you never answered the @mystery-ak question @Right_in_Virginia "Are you a paid Trump Campaign worker?"  Only if you answered in the affirmative would I believe you, anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2023, 06:10:35 pm »

The "Other Admin" also wants to know.  The Members of TBR have a right to know if they are conversing with a paid campaign worker. 

@Right_in_Virginia

Respectfully, no one on this forum has a "right" to know anything about my personal life.  What I choose to share is up to me, and me alone.  Demanding otherwise from me is a breach of the most sacred contract between management and member:  Anonymity.

This demand also breaches the historic first rule at TBR:  Shoot the message, not the messenger.  I post opinions that are an alternative to the majority of posters and the forum's management and "advisory" committee --- and present ample support for them with links and video, commonly referred to as "receipts".

Whatever I do for a living, or if I am fantastically independently wealthy and don't work at all, should have no bearing on a substantive discussion of the information I present.  I am stunned and offended that you would demand this type of information from me.

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 06:45:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2023, 06:23:39 pm »
I think you just answered it.  A paid Trump supporter, never would have guessed. /S

It makes no difference to me whether she is a Paid Trump psychopath or not but I do believe she should put it in her signature line "This post is brought to you by the 'Let's FAIL Again' Campaign Committee'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2023, 06:27:08 pm »
I think you just answered it.  A paid Trump supporter, never would have guessed. /S

This goes back to her demanding to know from other members if, after a picture with no context of a young RDS surrounded by, what was assumed, under age girls, with alcohol in their hands, they felt that grooming and buying alcohol for underage girls was a “conservative value.” Well, not only is buying underage girls alcohol not a conservative are you, it’s also against the law, but there was nothing in that picture that was suggest anything that a law was broke or anything.

And it goes back to posting a so-called endorsement by George Soros of Ron DeSantis. But if you read the “receipts,” George Soros gave no such endorsement.

When one get caught in those acts enough times, it’s only natural that people doubt everything that  individual claims henceforth. Those talking points don’t get challenged on TruthSocial. Here, they do. That explains the resistance to answering any questions
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 06:29:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2023, 06:44:25 pm »
Whatever I do for a living, or if am fantastically independently wealthy and don't work at all, should have no bearing on a substantive discussion of the information I present.  I am stunned and offended that you would demand this type of information from me.

What you say is true and I am sorry you are offended but I disagree about why it is important to know if you are employed by the Trump Campaign.

I pretty much assumed it since no matter what Trump does you defend..especially attacking and trying to ruin another Repub candidate....and today attacking one of his most loyal supporters Kayleigh..

Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2023, 06:47:44 pm »
When one get caught in those acts enough times, it’s only natural that people doubt everything that  individual claims henceforth. Those talking points don’t get challenged on TruthSocial. Here, they do. That explains the resistance to answering any questions

More to the point, what we do here is only worthwhile if the information gathering aspect is well vetted.
I don't mess with news or politics much, and rely on this board almost exclusively to deliver that function.
Every news source is already unreliable. If users here purposefully post lies, then how are we any different than those media outlets?

Our FIRST cause has to be toward truth, or this entire enterprise is of no use.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2023, 06:51:23 pm »
What you say is true and I am sorry you are offended but I disagree about why it is important to know if you are employed by the Trump Campaign.

I pretty much assumed it since no matter what Trump does you defend..especially attacking and trying to ruin another Repub candidate....and today attacking one of his most loyal supporters Kayleigh..

It is not a slight against personal information to require agents to declare themselves - And yes, the forum users do have a right to know that,..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2023, 06:54:13 pm »
Respectfully, no one on this forum has a "right" to know anything about my personal life.  What I choose to share is up to me, and me alone.  Demanding otherwise from me is a breach of the most sacred contract between management and member:  Anonymity.

This demand also breaches the historic first rule at TBR:  Shoot the message, not the messenger.  I post opinions that are an alternative to the majority of posters and the forum's management and "advisory" committee --- and present ample support for them with links and video, commonly referred to as "receipts".

Whatever I do for a living, or if I am fantastically independently wealthy and don't work at all, should have no bearing on a substantive discussion of the information I present.  I am stunned and offended that you would demand this type of information from me.

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Another refusal to answer.  Briefers are making their own conclusions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2023, 06:57:28 pm »
Need a tag for campaign operatives that they can't turn off.

Truth matters.

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2023, 06:59:08 pm »

Is a simple apology without the "but" reasonable @mystery-ak ?