Author Topic: BRUNSON: FIGHT, WIN AND THRIVE  (Read 112 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BRUNSON: FIGHT, WIN AND THRIVE
« on: May 28, 2023, 01:51:40 pm »
BRUNSON: FIGHT, WIN AND THRIVE
Soldiers training
Photo by: U.S. Army/Sgt. Raquel Birk
Thu, 05/25/2023 - 07:20

Faced with changing adversaries and an increasingly complex operating environment, the Army must make sure soldiers are ready to fight, win and not just survive, but thrive, a senior Army leader said.

Speaking during the 2023 Holistic Health and Fitness Symposium at Fort Eustis, Virginia, Lt. Gen. Xavier Brunson, commander of I Corps, said the Army’s transformation for 2030 and beyond doesn’t just involve equipment and new technology.

“The stuff doesn’t matter if the people aren’t there. The stuff doesn’t matter if the people aren’t ready,” Brunson said. “Soldiers are facing the most significant operational environments of all time.”

As the Army modernizes its doctrine, force structure and equipment, its Holistic Health and Fitness system is a key part of modernizing how soldiers train, fuel and prepare, Brunson said.

https://www.ausa.org/news/brunson-fight-win-and-thrive
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: BRUNSON: FIGHT, WIN AND THRIVE
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 01:52:54 pm »
Wokeness doesn't foster such ideas, so the ideas are so much wasted breath. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson