Author Topic: Woman’s dismemberment in Juarez adds to Mexico’s long list of ‘atrocities’  (Read 134 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Woman’s dismemberment in Juarez adds to Mexico’s long list of ‘atrocities’
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: May 24, 2023 / 02:44 PM CDT

Updated: May 24, 2023 / 03:50 PM CDT

Chihuahua leads Mexico in crimes of extreme violence; authorities blame brutality on feuding drug gangs

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Chihuahua leads Mexico in crimes considered “atrocities” and is third in multiple homicides with 15 so far this year, the Mexico City watchdog group Causa en Comun (Common Cause) reported this week.

The group defines atrocities as homicides or assaults in which the victim is savagely beaten, tortured, mutilated, burned or a cadaver is exhibited in a way to instill fear in a target population or the public. The castration and killing of a rape suspect who was hung from an arch in Casas Grandes early this month would be one such atrocity. Another is the May 19 killing of a woman at a Juarez rehab center who, according to Chihuahua state authorities, was beaten to death, dismembered, and had her soft tissues liquefied for easier disposal.

“This report highlights (personal) stories painting an overall picture of cruelty and pain behind police statistics,” the group said in its analysis of criminal activity from Jan. 1 to April 30 in Mexico. “It is violence by criminals, yes, but it is also gender-based violence, domestic violence and social violence.”

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/womans-dismemberment-in-juarez-adds-to-mexicos-long-list-of-atrocities/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Yeah, boy!  Let's open those borders even more so the cartels can have more freedom to "operate" in the US! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson