Author Topic: Texas Sues Biden Administration for ‘Illegally Pre-Approving’ Migrants Through Mobile App  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Sues Biden Administration for ‘Illegally Pre-Approving’ Migrants Through Mobile App

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON26 May 20231,845

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against President Joe Biden’s administration on Tuesday for “illegally pre-approving” migrants to enter the United States through a mobile app that Paxton argues encourages illegal immigration.

After Title 42 ended earlier this month, Biden’s administration published a new rule that requires asylum-seekers to apply for protection in any safe third country before they arrive in the United States.

However, migrants can use an easily downloadable mobile app to circumvent the administration’s new rule.

As Breitbart News reported:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/26/texas-sues-biden-administration-for-illegally-pre-approving-migrants-through-mobile-app/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson