Author Topic: The climate war on food  (Read 421 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The climate war on food
« on: May 28, 2023, 11:41:55 am »
The climate war on food
By Craig Rucker |May 28th, 2023|1 Comment
Then they came for our food supply.

CFACT senior policy analyst Bonner Cohen reports at CFACT.org on “climate czar” John Kerry’s recent pronouncements at a Department of Agriculture summit.

“We can’t get to net-zero,” Kerry said, “we can’t get this job done unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us here understand the depths of this mission.”

“Food systems themselves contribute a significant amount of emissions just in the way we do the things we’ve been doing,” he continued. “With a growing population on the planet – we’ve just crossed the threshold of 8 billion fellow citizens around the world – emissions from the food system alone are expected to cause another half a degree of warming by mid-century.”

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/28/the-climate-war-on-food/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-climate-war-on-food&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-climate-war-on-food
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Re: The climate war on food
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 12:10:00 pm »
That is a hill worth dying on.  Kerry also stated that confiscating small farms is “not off the table,” so when the government takes that step, the people must mobilize.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 10:46:17 am »
John Kerry To Peasants: Die, To Save The Planet

WILLIAM M BRIGGS
JUN 2, 2023

It doesn’t seem to make much difference whether a man inherits his money or earns it. Once he reaches a certain threshold of the green stuff, there’s a good chance he will begin to equate his own intelligence with the level of his wealth.

He says to himself that only a true genius could have this much money, an attitude which is a special form of madness. The dumber, and richer, he is the more likely he is to fall prey to this fallacy.

The reason is the rich man is surrounded by supplicants. Greedy leeches schooled in the art of flattery. Even ordinary people, not rapacious themselves, are overawed by stacks of cash and become prone to babbling meaningless compliments. They always have a distant hope some of that gold will shine on them.

https://wmbriggs.substack.com/p/john-kerry-to-peasants-die-to-save
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 08:15:00 pm »
UNITED NATIONS PLAN FOR OUR FUTURE
What You Need to Know
If you could imagine what the world will look like in one hundred years, what do you see? A more moderate climate? A healthier population with longer life expectancy? What would you be willing to sacrifice so future generations can experience the utopian view of a few elites? Are you willing to sacrifice your personal freedoms, property rights, possessions, your favorite foods, vacations, jobs you love, and even your beloved pets?

Specifically stated in Goal 14 of the Rio Accords (United Nations Plan for Sustainable Development), they intend for the signing nations to ensure “people’s participation and promoting human resource development for sustainable agriculture.” They believe, “The greater the degree of community control of the resources on which it relies, the greater will be the incentive for economic and Human Resources development.” This sounds good on it’s face, but we know by the UN’s track record that this actually means the UN is making arguments and encouraging government control over resources. The resources, such as land, water, and energy, are used by agricultural industries and if they control them, then they control the food. ...
This is a multi-part series at Protect the Harvest - https://protecttheharvest.com/what-you-need-to-know/united-nations-plan-for-our-future-series/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 08:54:45 pm »
 ////00000////

Ours is a Soylent Green future.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 09:02:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 09:10:29 pm »
////00000////

Ours is a Soylent Green future.

The nice part about that is flavors are built in. Chinese flavored, Mexican flavored, Italian flavored, etc.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 09:16:17 pm »
The nice part about that is flavors are built in. Chinese flavored, Mexican flavored, Italian flavored, etc.

Thanks for bringing us the joyful side of this news.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.