Author Topic: Aarhus University Researchers Find Arctic Warmer, Ice-Free In Summertime 10,000 Years Ago!  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Aarhus University Researchers Find Arctic Warmer, Ice-Free In Summertime 10,000 Years Ago!
By P Gosselin on 26. May 2023

Sediment samples show Arctic was warmer 10,000 years ago and was ice free in the summertime. Moreover, the researchers say “it’s uncertain” if Arctic sea ice will disappear in the summertime before 2063.

The Aarhus University conducted a study that confirms sea ice disappeared from the Arctic during the summer months during the early Holocene – 10,000 years ago.

Researchers from Aarhus University, in collaboration with Stockholm University and the United States Geological Survey, analyzed samples from the previously inaccessible region north of Greenland. The sediment samples were collected from the seabed in the Lincoln Sea. They showed that the sea ice in this region melted away during summer months around 10,000 years ago.

The research team concluded that summer sea ice melted at a time when temperatures were higher than today.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/05/26/aarhus-university-researchers-find-arctic-warmer-ice-free-in-summertime-10000-years-ago/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson