Author Topic: Military police claim Army sergeant killed himself while handcuffed  (Read 390 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Military police claim Army sergeant killed himself while handcuffed
May 23, 2023

Faimon Roberts
The Advocate, Baton Rouge, La.

Cameron Benard was preparing for a move to Georgia, where he expected to get a fresh start and begin a new phase in his career.

The 31-year-old U.S. Army sergeant, stationed at Fort Polk in Vernon Parish, had been accepted to sniper school. He only had a few days left in Louisiana. In between, he was going to visit his younger brother in Florida.

“He was just so excited,” his mother, Cristal recalled. “He was getting ready to leave.”

He never made it.

https://popularmilitary.com/military-police-claim-army-sergeant-killed-himself-while-handcuffed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

I hate to say it, but did he have some dirt on the Clintons?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Something here does not pass the smell test.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

There seems to be a lot unsaid there.

He was pulled over for DUI but there is no mention if he was actually under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Did he somehow get exposed to some dangerous drug that messed him up? Did he or did he not have a history of depression or other serious mental conditions?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There seems to be a lot unsaid there.

He was pulled over for DUI but there is no mention if he was actually under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Did he somehow get exposed to some dangerous drug that messed him up? Did he or did he not have a history of depression or other serious mental conditions?
No tox screen that might explain such behaviour, nor accounting for him having a weapon when in custody. Was he targeted and slipped something psychoactive along with a weapon? Or are asses being covered by his death and we're just getting the settled fiction?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't get me started on MP's.

I left Bragg for VN with  my shoulder in a sling and pulled muscles in my back after trying to jump a ditch at night while drunk after tussling with a couple of those  asshats. I was actually celebrating leaving Ft.Bragg.

I have tried several times to  think of ANY group of people I hated  more than MP's,and have never been able to name one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!