Author Topic: FBI says it doesn’t care what anyone thinks: it will do whatever it wants, regardless of the law (or  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FBI says it doesn’t care what anyone thinks: it will do whatever it wants, regardless of the law (or the truth)
Friday, May 26, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The crimes of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) with regard to the Russian collusion conspiracy theory against President Donald Trump have been laid bare for the world to see. And the FBI’s response to being outed is one of we don’t care; we will do whatever we want and there is nothing anybody else can do about it.

The recently released Durham report paints a dark and sinister portrait of who and what the FBI really is behind closed doors. The agency did not just make a “blunder” in the way it handled the Russian collusion conspiracy theory; we now know for certain – though it was abundantly obvious from the start – that the FBI intentionally set out to destroy Trump and his associates, including General Michael Flynn.

“The FBI took unto itself the power to decide who could be President,” reported Zero Hedge, comparing the FBI’s egregious actions to those of the late Julius Caesar when he defied the rules and crossed the Rubicon River into Rome, which within a single generation led to the end of that republic.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-26-fbi-doesnt-care-what-anyone-thinks.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
FBI; We don't give a damn about the law or Constitution, political awhoring is first!

Wake government agents/politicians and democrat party
: We don't give a damn about the law or Constitution, political awhoring is first!

Can you see the similiarities?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Perfect, textbook example of a rogue agency.

I have little doubt there are others.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So,nothing is changing?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis