Author Topic: Budweiser teams up with Harley-Davidson for VERY manly new advert as owner Anheuser-Busch tries to r  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Budweiser teams up with Harley-Davidson for VERY manly new advert as owner Anheuser-Busch tries to recover from Bud Light backlash over marketing campaign with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney

The macho commercial was launched after the backlash to Bud Light's tie-up with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney
    A gray-haired, male mechanic works on a Harley-Davidson bike while cans of Budweiser emblazoned with the motorcycle maker's logo are shown on ice
    The commercial, which ends with three men drinking the beer, appears to be part of Anheuser-Busch's efforts to win back customers after the Bud Light upset

By Lewis Pennock For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:34 EDT, 26 May 2023 | Updated: 13:28 EDT, 26 May 2023

Budweiser has teamed up with Harley-Davidson for a macho commercial that includes beer cans emblazoned with the motorcycle-maker's logo - as company executives try to win back customers following the Dylan Mulvaney debacle.

The commercial features a gray-haired, male mechanic working on a Harley bike before three men are shown drinking the beer.

Speaking over a rock instrumental, a male narrator says: 'The greatest legacies are built with grit and resilience, one detail at a time. Limited edition Budweiser Harley-Davidson cans - for those who give everything to their craft. This Bud's for you.'

The masculine tone is in stark contrast to Bud Light's ill-fated partnership with Mulvaney, 26, which saw the trans influencer receive a can of beer with her face on it to celebrate 365 days of 'womanhood'.

Anheuser-Busch, the company which owns Budweiser and Bud Light, has lost $15 billion in value since the tie-up was announced and bosses are desperately scrambling to win back customers who've boycotted the beer.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12128811/Budweiser-teams-Harley-Davidson-manly-ad-Bud-Light-backlash.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's nice, but still, too little, too late, methinks.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What do Harley-Davidsons and transexuals have in common?

They're both made in Thailand.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 07:08:53 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

Won't work.
Nothing will work.
The company has been called on the carpet.
Until they show up with a sincere apology,
The beating will continue.

I don't even know if an apology will work at this point.
They are a caricature.

Offline berdie

So Harley has some kind of death wish? jmho, but I don't think hitching their kite tail to AB's crashing kite is a fabulous idea. :shrug: :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Crap. They're going to make me dig that old Honda out of the barn?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis