Author Topic: Oregon Legislation Would Allow Children to Decide About Abortion/Transgenderism Without Parental Con  (Read 451 times)

Offline mountaineer

Oregon Legislation Would Allow Children to Decide About Abortion/Transgenderism Without Parental Consent
By Wesley J. Smith
March 25, 2023 3:59 PM

Political progressives want to divorce children from their parents regarding crucial issues such as sex, abortion, and transgenderism. Pending legislation from the hard-left state of Oregon would do just that.

If the bill passes, any child could obtain an abortion, contraception, be treated for an STD, or sterilized–without parental consent. ...
National Review

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
Gender theory ideologues credentialed to perform surgeries is a horror plot. Oregon’s governor is likely to sign into law a bill that allows for minors as young as 15 to get sterilizing procedures (“bottom surgery”) without parental knowledge. The trans activist/cosmetic surgeon/assistant professor being interviewed about performing transitioning surgeries on minors in Portland is this doctor. This is not a parody account.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1662032240522543108
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Baal is walking the Western coast.

Offline PeteS in CA

Will parents of such minors still be on the hook for medical costs that may become the consequences of these unauthorized mutilations and baby killings?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Will parents of such minors still be on the hook for medical costs that may become the consequences of these unauthorized mutilations and baby killings?

Of course.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

That could almost be considered at taking without compensation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Baal is walking the Western coast.

It is Moloch. The one most mentioned for child sacrifice. Although it can get confusing since both are titles and not necessarily the names of a deity. Ba'al-Lord and Moloch-King

Not that that matters and is only splitting a hair since evil is in fact running wild on the Left Coast.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Of course.

Makes me wonder how they can forbid adults giving alcohol, drugs, tobacco, and tatoos to minors, but ok to mutilating surgeries and toxic chemicals.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Makes me wonder how they can forbid adults giving alcohol, drugs, tobacco, and tatoos to minors, but ok to mutilating surgeries and toxic chemicals.

Because in the latter case, "it's for the good of the child".