Author Topic: There is a new language that better explains the tendency of some, mainly liberals, to eliminate wor  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There is a new language that better explains the tendency of some, mainly liberals, to eliminate words and thoughts they find offensive. This evil Orwellian language is known as "Newspeak." Newspeak is a theoretical language that encompasses the use of Euphemisms described below.

Newspeak links;

AMERICA NOW HAS AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: NEWSPEAK

Illegal Alien is the Correct Term

You Can't Say Illegal Alien!

Newspeak: AP calls illegal immigrants 'undocumented citizens'

EUPHEMISMS

Euphemisms for illegal aliens follow in two lists; Certain Euphemisms and Possible Euphemisms.

Note:  Often users of euphemisms refer to those here both legally (immigrants) and illegally (illegal aliens).  It may be worthwhile to ask the user of the euphemism whether they mean legal or illegal.  You can then provide the correct definition as well as words describing the negative impacts of illegal immigration.

Certain Euphemisms:

alien absconders

alien residents

asylum applicants

border crossers

border jumpers

day-laborers

entrants

http://www.illegalaliens.us/newspeak-euphemisms.htm
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson