Author Topic: Biden adviser refutes AMLO, calls Mexico ‘principal pathway’ for fentanyl in the U.S.  (Read 131 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden adviser refutes AMLO, calls Mexico ‘principal pathway’ for fentanyl in the U.S.
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: May 25, 2023 / 03:59 PM CDT

Updated: May 25, 2023 / 04:51 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has said the fentanyl that finds its way to the United States does not come from Mexico.

He has voiced it many times, insisting “there is no fentanyl production or labs in Mexico.”

But this week, President Jose Biden’s Homeland Security adviser, Liz Sherwood Randall, refuted Lopez Obrador’s claims during an interview with the Council on Foreign Relations where she called Mexico “the principal pathway to which fentanyl is coming into our country and it’s coming in both powder and in pill forms to our country from Mexico.”

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/biden-adviser-refutes-amlo-calls-mexico-principal-pathway-for-fentanyl-in-the-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson