Author Topic: Poll: Students Living In World-Ending Fear From ‘Alarmist’ Climate Change Teaching  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY LOUISA CLARENCE-SMITH ON MAY 25, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Poll: Students Living In World-Ending Fear From ‘Alarmist’ Climate Change Teaching

More than half of teenagers think the world will likely end in their lifetime because of climate change, as parents warn of the dangers of “alarmist” teaching in schools.

Climate change education in schools is feeding anxiety among children and putting them off having families of their own, research has suggested. [emphasis, links added]

A poll carried out of more than 1,000 sixth-form pupils [ages 16 to 18] in March found that 53 percent believe it is “likely” that the world will end in their lifetime because of climate change.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/poll-students-living-in-world-ending-fear-from-alarmist-climate-change-teaching/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson