Author Topic: Why A Strong El Niño In 2023 Is Unlikely  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why A Strong El Niño In 2023 Is Unlikely
« on: May 26, 2023, 10:22:14 am »
WRITTEN BY ROBERT CUTLER ON MAY 25, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Why A Strong El Niño In 2023 Is Unlikely

Global warming completely stopped in 2018. Temperatures will likely remain steady until 2025 and may decline slightly by 2030.

A strong El Niño in 2023 is unlikely.

I’ll explain all of my predictions — after we hear from the experts. [emphasis, links added]

NOAA recently predicted a 55% chance of a strong El Niño in late 2023.

The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) threw more fuel on the fire when it announced, “There is a 98% likelihood that at least one of the next five years, and the five-year period as a whole, will be the warmest on record.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/why-a-strong-el-nino-in-2023-is-unlikely/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why A Strong El Niño In 2023 Is Unlikely
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 03:17:18 pm »
Something is going on this year.  Here in the Mojave Desert, we haven't been getting the consistent 100F days we usually have by now, and here we are approaching June.  We've already had more than twice the rain in 2023 than we got in all of 2022.

The heat will come, it is inevitable, and I think the Monsoons are going to be tough this year.  JMHO.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: