Author Topic: ‘Drunk kids, violence, guns, drugs’: Inside reports from NYC’s main migrant hotel where ‘2-3 babies’  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Drunk kids, violence, guns, drugs’: Inside reports from NYC’s main migrant hotel where ‘2-3 babies’ born each week
May 25, 2023 | Melissa Fine |  Print Article

Located just one block away from Times Square, the Row NYC Hotel was once a trendy destination for tourists looking to take an upscale bite of the Big Apple.

Today, thanks to the Biden administration’s devastating failure to secure the U.S. border with Mexico, the swanky building is now home to nearly 5,000 migrants who are reportedly trashing the place.

According to whistleblower Carlos Arrellano, who, for the past seven months served as a site administrator at what is now the largest migrant hotel in New York City, the scene at the Row is “the worst situation” he’s ever witnessed.

“This hotel is overcapacity,” Arrellano explained, “it’s the biggest hotel out there that’s housing migrants.”

Arrellano sat down with The Post Millennial’s Savanah Hernandez to discuss the “chaos” at the 28-floor hotel, where rooms once fetched $500 a night.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/25/drunk-kids-violence-guns-drugs-inside-reports-from-nycs-main-migrant-hotel-where-2-3-babies-born-each-week-1362276/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, when this is over, barring major structural damage, there will be some clean up demo to do before the remodel, and the funds to do it.

Such a deal...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

NYC migrant hotel worker SHOCKS reporter with horror stories: "They've DESTROYED it."

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1662143413322498049
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org