Author Topic: Watch – Mass Brawl Erupts at Chicago Airport Baggage Claim  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch – Mass Brawl Erupts at Chicago Airport Baggage Claim

PAUL BOIS23 May 2023697

A massive brawl erupted at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport’s baggage claim carousel on Monday night.

Viral footage showed several people pounding and kicking each other near Chicago’s Terminal 3, including two women who were rolling on the floor and pulling each other’s hair. Take a look:

Police said an 18-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman have been charged with battery, according to the Daily Mail reported.

“After the video ended, Chicago Police confirmed in a statement that two people had been arrested and charged in connection with the brawl,” noted the Mail. “Christopher Hampton, 18, from Maywood, Illinois, and Tembra Hicks, 20, from Carol Stream, Illinois, have both been charged with battery over the incident.”

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2023/05/23/watch-mass-brawl-erupts-chicago-airport-baggage-claim/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Watch – Mass Brawl Erupts at Chicago Airport Baggage Claim
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 03:13:39 pm »
What a bunch of assh*les!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 03:13:58 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 06:51:47 pm »
Notice how with certain ethnicities it's never one on one, except maybe at the start, it's always the whole damn tribe joining in to beat down on one person. I wonder who disrespected who to start the...sporting event?