Author Topic: 'The s**t poured down on this woman is insane': Megyn Kelly slams NYC hospital for placing pregnant  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'The s**t poured down on this woman is insane': Megyn Kelly slams NYC hospital for placing pregnant white worker on leave after she was falsely accused of stealing black man's Citibike - and online warriors for comparing her to Emmett Till's accuser
Sarah Comrie, a 36-year-old physician's assistant at Bellevue Hospital in NYC, was placed on leave after tussling with a black man over a citibike in a viral video
Megyn Kelly slammed Comrie's treatment after she provided receipts showing she had rented the bike

Megyn Kelly slammed a New York City hospital for placing a pregnant physician's assistant on leave after she was falsely accused of stealing a black man's Citibike.

'My God, the s*** poured down on this pregnant woman just for trying to actually claim the bike she paid for is out of hand,' Kelly exclaimed on her Tuesday broadcast.

The TV host showed the footage of last week's viral incident before criticizing activists and social media users for smearing the white woman as 'CitiBike Karen' and for comparing her to Emmett Till's accuser.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12117079/Megyn-Kelly-slams-NYC-hospital-placing-pregnant-white-worker-leave-Citibike-viral-dispute.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"She holds racial justice and equity dear, and has dedicated her life to serving NYC's most challenged individuals."

Hmm, I wonder if she's rethinking that position since those who chose to maliciously annoy her (bike thief and mocking crowd) and those who defamed her don't appear to have the same position.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Kamaji

"She holds racial justice and equity dear, and has dedicated her life to serving NYC's most challenged individuals."

Hmm, I wonder if she's rethinking that position since those who chose to maliciously annoy her (bike thief and mocking crowd) and those who defamed her don't appear to have the same position.

Hopefully she will temper her attitudes and avoid both sinking into hatred and continuing to wallow in liberal idiocies.  That being said, I would not dissuade anyone from helping other people who actually need the help.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman memo to Ms. Comrie --

Leave New York and move up to Vermont or New Hampshire. You'll find immediate employment by people who will welcome your medical skills.

And you won't have to worry so much about getting your transportation stolen.