Author Topic: Too many Republicans cave to radical leftist policies because they crave temporary adulation from th  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 24, 2023
Too many Republicans cave to radical leftist policies because they crave temporary adulation from the media and other Democrats
By Jack Hellner

Instead of calling out climate change purportedly caused by humans and the use of natural resources as the massive fraud it is, many Republicans just try to slow down the radical leftist policies to destroy companies that directly and indirectly employ tens of millions, and which have greatly improved our length and quality of life. Reasonable energy prices are especially beneficial to the poor and middle class.

If Republicans told the truth that there is absolutely no scientific data to show that our use of coal, oil, and other products increases temperatures and that the climate has always changed cyclically and naturally, they appear to be afraid that they would be called names.

They don't want to be called climate change “deniers”, “anti-science”, or stupid. The actual anti-science people are those pretending to be climate scientists, thought leaders, journalists, and other Democrats.  No matter how wrong their previous dire predictions have been, they just repeat the talking point that "the science is settled". Facts have never interfered with the leftist agenda to destroy or remake America. Isn't it stupid to repeat talking points when there are no facts to support them?

Republicans should realize that no matter how much they cave or whatever they do, the media and other Democrats will always call them names to mislead the public and destroy them.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/too_many_republicans_cave_to_radical_leftist_policies_because_they_crave_temporary_adulation_from_the_media_and_other_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Republicans should realize that no matter how much they cave or whatever they do, the media and other Democrats will always call them names to mislead the public and destroy them.

Bears repeating

That’s why they should just push full throated Conservatism and let the voters decide.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Climate Change is real, but, natural and historical.

Historically, societies and governments mitigated effects of Climate Change via infrastructure projects such as reservoirs, irrigation, levees, strategic resource reserves, technology, population migrations, wars, and hybridization of plants and animals.

"Climate Change" is a euphemism for the strategic, systematic de-industrialization of the West, to the benefit of competitors and enemies.

It is the hubris and corruption of the elites to believe that Man is the ultimate power on Earth, and in the Universe.  They feel safer deluding themselves into believing that they - and they alone - have the ability to regulate climate.  They are unwilling to believe or accept that Man is merely a passenger on this big blue marble called Earth.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Republicans should realize that no matter how much they cave or whatever they do, the media and other Democrats will always call them names to mislead the public and destroy them."

My thoughts on Republican "pandering", posted 14 years ago, "over there"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2157156/posts?page=21#21

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
While I'm sure there are some "inside the beltway" types who crave adulation, I think a lot of ordinary people are just afraid of being retaliated against by woke employers, etc..  They're afraid to speak up because of the consequences.

But that's exactly why it is so important to have guys like DeSantis, and anyone else who cares, speaking up against it.  It's much easier to be the 100th guy standing up and claiming to be Spartacus that it is to be the first.  That's why Lake and the rest are wrong -- it is important to speak out against that stuff loudly to change the narrative and give courage to others to join.