Author Topic: Trump Lawyers Request Meeting with Merrick Garland to Discuss ‘Ongoing Injustice’  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Lawyers Request Meeting with Merrick Garland to Discuss ‘Ongoing Injustice’

Kristina Wong 23 May 2023

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump submitted a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland on Tuesday, requesting a meeting to discuss the ongoing investigations into Trump.

“We request a meeting at your earlier convenience to discuss the ongoing injustice that is being perpetuated by your Special Counsel and his prosecutors,” they wrote.

Trump posted the full letter on Truth Social, which said:

We represent Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, in the investigation currently being conducted by the Special Counsel’s Office. Unlike President Biden, his son Hunter and the Biden family. President Trump is being treated unfairly. No President of the United States has ever, in the history of our country, been baselessly investigated in such an outrageous and unlawful fashion.

The letter was written by John P. Rowley III and James M. Trusty of Secil Law PLLC and Ifrah Law PLLC respectively. The letter was also forwarded to members of Congress.

Garland appointed Special Counsel Jack Smith to look into Trump’s alleged mishandling of classified documents, as well as his efforts to challenge the 2020 presidential election results.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/23/trump-lawyers-request-meeting-merrick-garland-discuss-injustice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump demands meeting with AG Merrick Garland 'as special counsel prepares to indict him over classified documents' and complains he's being treated unfairly compared to Hunter Biden

Former President Donald Trump posted the letter to his Truth Social platform on Tuesday, in which his lawyers claimed that he is 'being treated unfairly'
    They asked for the meeting with AG Merrick Garland to discuss 'the ongoing injustice that is being perpetrated by your Special Counsel and his prosecutors'
    Special Counsel Jack Smith is said to be nearing the end of his investigation

By Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:06 EDT, 24 May 2023 | Updated: 07:08 EDT, 24 May 2023

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12118069/Trump-demands-meeting-AG-Merrick-Garland-special-counsel-prepares-indict-him.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not gonna happen.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

AG Garland is not Trump's friend nor is he going to be on his side. They leftist want to bury him and make sure he can't run.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

AG Garland is not Trump's friend nor is he going to be on his side. They leftist want to bury him and make sure he can't run.

I disagree.  They clearly don't want him to win, so they want him to be wounded, but they want him to run and take down DeSantis for them.

Online libertybele

I disagree.  They clearly don't want him to win, so they want him to be wounded, but they want him to run and take down DeSantis for them.

Trump is already wounded; probably more than people realize. Ultimately, I think DeSantis is going to surprise some people. I think he's going to be a tougher opponent than Trump bargained for and I still believe he will be the GOP nominee.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 07:57:07 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump is already wounded; probably more than people realize. Ultimately, I think DeSantis is going to surprise some people. I think he's going to be a tougher opponent than Trump bargained for and I still believe he will be the GOP nominee.

Trump isn't nearly as wounded as we are. We are on our political death beds in fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump isn't nearly as wounded as we are. We are on our political death beds in fact.

@Bigun

And THERE it is!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!