Author Topic: Illegal Alien Bush Hut Villages Found in Southern California  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Bush Hut Villages Found in Southern California
BY THOMAS HICKS

In the Southern California desert, east of San Diego, illegal aliens have built bush hut villages. We visited 2 of the 3 villages known to exist in the area. Our source who tipped us off to these locations said that the huts were constructed by Afghans and Indians. The villages were cleared out by immigration authorities a few days before we arrived on the scene.

It is unclear what the details are, but it appears as if the illegal aliens were simply dropped off at various locations in the desert and left to build their own dwellings. With the ongoing surge of illegals into the United States, this sounds likely. Other states have resorted to housing illegals in school gymnasiums. The location of these villages is far from any stores or residential areas and it would be difficult for anyone to stumble upon the scene by accident.

Only a specific type of person, such as rural farmers from India or Afghanistan, would have the bushcraft skills necessary to construct these huts. The people left in these locations may have been specifically chosen due to their country of origin and survival skills.

https://www.muckraker.com/articles/illegal-alien-villages-found-in-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson