Author Topic: Suspect (with Nazi flag) in U-Haul crash into White House grounds ID’d as Sai Kandula  (Read 1475 times)

Offline mountaineer

With all the dark-skinned "white supremacists" that are popping up, Stormfront must have an incredible minority outreach program!
Trying to curry favor with the EEOC.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Since he's not exactly a white supremacist, he doesn't have to go to jail for life for simple vandalism, apparently.
White House U-Haul ramming suspect Sai Kandula jailed until next week, charges downgraded
By Stephanie Pagones   
May 24, 2023 1:47pm

The alleged neo-Nazi accused of ramming a rented U-Haul truck into White House security barriers will be held in federal jail pending a detention hearing next week, according to reports.

Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, appeared in a Washington, DC, federal court Wednesday, where Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather ordered he be jailed until a hearing next Tuesday, CBS News reported.

Kandula, from Missouri, slammed the box truck into barriers along Lafayette Square just steps from the White House late Monday, US Park Police officials said.

He had allegedly planned the attack for six months, with his goal to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” records show. ...

He was originally charged with threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a president, vice president or family member, as well as assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, trespassing and destruction of federal property, US Park Police said.

His federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

Prosecutors told the court Kandula is not a US citizen, according to Fox News.   ...
NY Post

And yet he graduated from a Missouri high school. Non-citizen. Huh.
Who is Sai Kandula? - from a St. Louis TV station.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Sai Varshith Kandula"

hmmm.... from Missouri?

One thing I haven't seen mentioned anywhere:
What is his status as a citizen or immigrant?
Is he:
- A U.S. citizen
- A resident alien
or
- An illegal
???

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"Sai Varshith Kandula"

hmmm.... from Missouri?

One thing I haven't seen mentioned anywhere:
What is his status as a citizen or immigrant?
Is he:
- A U.S. citizen
- A resident alien
or
- An illegal
???

Not a citizen @Fishrrman (check mountaineers above yours)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

They're saying he's not a citizen, but I haven't seen anything yet about who his parents are, or how long he was in St. Louis County (long enough to attend high school for several years). As I said earlier, Chesterfield is a very prosperous part of west St. Louis County, so I would like to know the back story.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sai Varsith Kandula

A VERY common Nazi name.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Greg Price
@greg_price11
Our last white supremacist was a Mexican guy who posted on a Russian social media site nobody's ever heard of about being a Nazi and a fan of big conservative influencers.

Our newest one is a brown guy who crashed an empty uhaul into the White House barricade and the only thing inside it was a Nazi flag that they proceeded to lay out on the ground for a perfect photo op.
11:36 AM · May 23, 2023

@mountaineer

I doan no bout yew,but ahma statin ta git suespicious!

Offline LMAO

With all the dark-skinned "white supremacists" that are popping up, Stormfront must have an incredible minority outreach program!

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Still trying to find out anything about his background, parents, etc.
... The 19-year-old’s family lives in a new subdivision near Wild Horse Creek Road, in a two-story brick home on a street named Patchwork Fields overlooking a private lake and a playground.

Five pairs of shoes waited on the family’s front porch Tuesday, while people inside glanced out windows at four TV cameras set up on the sidewalk.

They didn’t come out. A man who said he was a relative answered the door and said he did not want to talk. The family had not yet hired a lawyer, he said then.  ...  Post-Dispatch

FBI searching house in Chesterfield

According to Estately.com, that house or one very near it on the same street sold for nearly $800K a couple of years ago.

Offline mountaineer

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Remember this “white supremacist” who rammed a UHaul near the WH gates & had a Nazi flag?
Well it turns out the same DC prosecutors who imprison peaceful J6’ers for years have dropped all major charges against this Indian immigrant.
Sounds like a cover up
Charges Dropped Against Sai Kandula – The East Asian Migrant Terrorist with Nazi Flag Who Tried to Ram White House and Take Over the Country
by Jim Hoft May. 29, 2023 12:00 pm

Last Monday night, one week ago, a young migrant from Chesterfield, Missouri drove a U-Haul truck and attempted to ram his way through a White House barrier. his plot failed and police arrested the young man in shorts.  Police investigators then pulled an apparent Nazi flag from a U-Haul truck after the crash near the White House and laid it on the street for photographers.  It was a white supremacist attack!

As Kristinn Taylor reported — Eyewitnesses say the truck was driven twice into a barrier before stopping. The incident took place at the north side of Lafayette Park at 16th and H St, NW. Police laid out the flag on the sidewalk near the truck, apparently for the media to film, before folding it up and taking it away.

Internet users immediately were suspect. The only thing they found in the truck was a Nazi flag? This was too convenient for Joe Biden and the FBI’s narrative of the dreaded white supremacist threat in America. It smelled like another fed operation.  ...

On Friday DC prosecutors dropped all of the serious charges against Sai Kandula who said he was attempting to overthrow the White House.  These are the same prosecutors who are sending Trump supporters to prison for several years for touching a metal sign Ray Epps was hurling at police.  ...
Gateway Pundit

I'd previously posted that all but one of the charges were dismissed.  **nononono*  Darn brown white supremacists!

Offline mountaineer

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello
REMINDER: The same D.C. prosecutor that’s aggressively prosecuting nonviolent J6 defendants just dropped all the serious charges against this man who allegedly tried ramming a UHaul into the White House supposedly with a Nazi flag.

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
This is what happens when a fed false flag is exposed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am guessing the PROPER place for that young man is inside a mental institution,not a prison.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I am guessing the PROPER place for that young man is inside a mental institution,not a prison.

He'll probably get a top spot at the FBI Academy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He'll probably get a top spot at the FBI Academy.

@bigheadfred

I DID mention a "mental institution".