Author Topic: Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida... Derek Hunter  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida... Derek Hunter
« on: May 23, 2023, 03:29:25 pm »
Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida
Derek Hunter

Democrats seem to labor under the delusion that the rest of us long to spend time with them, that we’d be lost without their nagging or just their smell. When there are long stretches of time without some Karen screaming about how you should wear a mask at the park or use whatever pronouns they or their kid “decided” they felt like on that day, no one misses them. Life is better without all of them. So when you see groups from the Alphabet Mafia – the NAACP, the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ “community,” etc. – telling fellow leftists to stay out of somewhere I say GREAT, stay the hell away.

I don’t care where black people or gay people or anyone chooses to vacation or move, I’m not vacationing or moving with you, so what does it matter to me? I’m sure you’re not emotionally or otherwise invested in my family’s latest trip to the beach because I didn’t receive either a phone call or a check, and I’m as equally disinterested in everyone else’s moves.

That being said, when gay groups and the NAACP issued “travel warnings” about going to Florida, it made me want to go there. The NAACP is 114 years old, and in that time did some amazing and important work. But that time is long over. They defeated the Democrat Party, then became the Democrat Party by embracing the concept of segregation as a bastardized form of tolerance.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/05/23/yes-democrats-stay-out-of-florida-n2623546
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 03:31:08 pm »
They defeated the Democrat Party, then became the Democrat Party by embracing the concept of segregation as a bastardized form of tolerance.

Good summation.

Online DB

Re: Yes, Democrats, Stay Out of Florida... Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 04:04:44 pm »
With Democrats it's the same old racist shit only with a different sales pitch.