Author Topic: Trump SuperPAC has already spent more money attacking DeSantis than spent on backing GOP candidates  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 23, 2023
Trump SuperPAC has already spent more money attacking DeSantis than spent on backing GOP candidates in the 2022 midterms
By Thomas Lifson

MAGA, Inc, the well-funded SuperPAC supporting Donald Trump’s 2024 candidacy, apparently never heard of Ronald Reagan’s eleventh commandment: “Thou shalt not speak ill of another Republican.”

I wonder how many others who would happily vote for another term for Trump in November 2024 are disturbed by the barrage of outright nasty ads attacking Florida’s outstandingly successful governor? A man who hasn’t even declared his candidacy for president yet.

On Twitter, Rob Pyers provides the expenditure sheet revealing the money that is being spent speaking ill of a Republican governor whose track record is so impressive:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/trump_superpac_has_already_spent_more_money_attacking_desantis_than_spent_on_backing_gop_candidates_in_the_2022_midterms.html
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 02:25:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:pondering:

I wonder why Lifson doesn't mention the Trump allies filed the requisite paperwork for the creation of the MAGA Inc. Super-Pac on Sep 23, 2022.   

« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 02:44:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Kamaji

Typical Trump stupidity.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online andy58-in-nh

Guess again.

Okay: how about "childish, insulting, and nasty, and certain to turn off both Republican and Independent voters"?

Unless you think Trump can win a national race by denigrating everyone else in his party.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

Okay: how about "childish, insulting, and nasty, and certain to turn off both Republican and Independent voters"?

Unless you think Trump can win a national race by denigrating everyone else in his party.

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

Anyone else think that perhaps Trump is helping the DEMS defeat DeSantis? It's beginning to look that way to me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Anyone else think that perhaps Trump is helping the DEMS defeat DeSantis? It's beginning to look that way to me.

Looks like that to me, as well.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Beginning?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion