Author Topic: For Obama, the Cover-Up Was Worse than the Crime By Jack Cashill  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 23, 2023
For Obama, the Cover-Up Was Worse than the Crime
By Jack Cashill

Two enduring aphorisms emerged from the Watergate affair, both directed at then-president Richard Nixon. The one at the outset of the investigation was delivered in the form of a question: “What did he know and when did he know it?” The second came at the end in the form of a warning to future presidents: “The cover-up is worse than the crime.”

Thanks to the Durham report, we know the date that then-president Barack Obama learned about what John Durham calls the “Clinton Intelligence plan.” If CIA Director John Brennan’s notes are to be believed, that date was August 3, 2016.

This was the day Brennan briefed Obama and other key players about the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on 26 July of a proposal from one of her [campaign] advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services."

To be fair, Barack Obama likely had no more role in the orchestration of the Clinton Intelligence plan than Richard Nixon did in the 1972 bugging of the DNC headquarters at the Watergate. Obama did, however, play the critical role in the cover-up of the Clinton Intelligence plan. It could not have happened without him.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/05/for_obama_the_coverup_emwasem_worse_than_the_crime.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: For Obama, the Cover-Up Was Worse than the Crime By Jack Cashill
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 03:00:05 pm »
In the wee hours of Nov 9, 2016, Barack Obama called Hillary Clinton and told her to concede the election.  At 2:30 am Hillary Clinton phoned President-elect Donald Trump and did as she was told.

From this point on, Barack Obama orchestrated every act of sedition against the duly elected sitting President.  Neither he nor MAGA were to survive year one.

Obama is leading the fight to eliminate both to this very hour.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 03:12:47 pm »
In the wee hours of Nov 9, 2016, Barack Obama called Hillary Clinton and told her to concede the election.  At 2:30 am Hillary Clinton phoned President-elect Donald Trump and did as she was told.

From this point on, Barack Obama orchestrated every act of sedition against the duly elected sitting President.  Neither he nor MAGA were to survive year one.

Obama is leading the fight to eliminate both to this very hour.

I think you are giving boy o too much credit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 09:33:13 pm »
I agree, the question is who called Obamaramadingdong and told him to call Hillary?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 09:35:42 pm »

Good point @bigheadfred   Obama is more likely the puppet implementing the sedition.