Author Topic: Heartbroken mom of 20-year-old who was allegedly killed by MS-13 gang member sends fiery message to  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Heartbroken mom of 20-year-old who was allegedly killed by MS-13 gang member sends fiery message to Biden
Tammy Nobles speaks to 'Fox & Friends First' as illegal immigrant faces rape-murder charges in daughter's death
Bailee HillBy Bailee Hill | Fox News

Mother of girl killed by alleged MS-13 gang member to testify before House Judiciary
Tammy Nobles, who lost her daughter Kayla Hamilton, joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss her testimony before Congress and what she believes needs to be done to mitigate the border crisis.

A Maryland mother, whose daughter was raped and killed by an alleged MS-13 gang member, is set to testify before Congress on immigration after she says the White House let her daughter down over her tragic death.

Tammy Nobles lost her autistic 20-year-old daughter Kayla Hamilton, after she was reportedly strangled to death by an illegal immigrant last year. She shared a heart-wrenching message for the Biden White House on border security and illegal immigration during "Fox & Friends First."

"If there was a more secured border and individuals coming here was properly vetted, my daughter would still be alive today," Nobles told Ashley Strohmier on Tuesday. "They let her down."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/heartbroken-mom-20-year-old-allegedly-killed-ms-13-gang-member-sends-fiery-message-biden
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

The sad truth of the matter is, this is not the only one to be killed by MS-13 in the U.S, yet they continue to allow our border to be wide open.

They don't care as long as they get votes in the end game.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.