Author Topic: Biden to end familial DNA testing at border, key deterrent to fraud and child trafficking  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden to end familial DNA testing at border, key deterrent to fraud and child trafficking
Reports indicate as many as one in three illegal immigrant adults suspected of bringing children who weren't their own, turned out not to be related to them.

By John Solomon and Addison Smith
Updated: May 22, 2023 - 11:57am

The Biden administration is set to end familial DNA testing at the US-Mexico border, which has been key to preventing the fraudulent entry of many illegal immigrants and mitigating child trafficking, according to a memo obtained by Just The News.

The DNA testing was originally implemented in the Trump-era and utilized by Customs Border Protection – following a court order related to the separation of migrant children from their families and evidence drug cartels were using children to create fake family units to sneak illegal immigrants across the border.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/exclusive-biden-end-familial-dna-testing-border-key-deterrent-fraud-entry
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
My gut says the Bidens are directly involved in and profiting from human trafficking, and are simply greasing the skids for themselves here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden to end familial DNA testing at border, key deterrent to fraud and child trafficking
Reports indicate as many as one in three illegal immigrant adults suspected of bringing children who weren't their own, turned out not to be related to them.

The Biden administration is set to end familial DNA testing at the US-Mexico border, which has been key to preventing the fraudulent entry of many illegal immigrants and mitigating child trafficking, according to a memo obtained by Just The News.

The DNA testing was originally implemented in the Trump-era and utilized by Customs Border Protection – following a court order related to the separation of migrant children from their families and evidence drug cartels were using children to create fake family units to sneak illegal immigrants across the border.

But over the weekend, a CBP memo sent to frontline border agents announced the testing will cease when its vendor contract expires this month.

"The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) familial DNA contract with BODE Technologies will end on May 31, 2023 and all familial DNA testing will conclude on that date," the memo reads.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/exclusive-biden-end-familial-dna-testing-border-key-deterrent-fraud-entry
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson