Author Topic: DeSantis Collapses to Single Digits in Ohio, Behind Vivek.  (Read 1233 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: DeSantis Collapses to Single Digits in Ohio, Behind Vivek.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2023, 07:39:58 pm »
Polls have become irrelevant and not very reliant.

They are a reflection of what a group of people think about an issue or candidate at a certain point in time
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2023, 09:35:45 pm »
Actually, after seeing the way this thread went, it was "jack russell" who earned his place on my x**2 list.  He's now on ignore.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2023, 09:41:51 pm »
@LMAO  ---- You're stringing selective and edited "quotes" from involved debates from who remembers when  --- painstakingly keeping lists to spit back at me and paint me in the worst possible light.   This really is disturbing.

Don't you hate it when people hold you accountable for what you post?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2023, 10:44:39 pm »
Actually, after seeing the way this thread went, it was "jack russell" who earned his place on my x**2 list.  He's now on ignore.
*****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2023, 10:49:43 pm »

I must have missed the way this thread went... :shrug:

So ... I looked back .... RIV dominated the thread ....then there was a deletion .... who knows.  If we didn't have differences in opinions we wouldn't have a forum.

Heading to the Lounge. 

« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 10:52:36 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2023, 11:01:39 pm »
   Hello @Jack Russell fancy meeting you in here.  888high58888
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2023, 12:39:10 am »
And your response here is what I was expecting. Why take responsibility for your posting history and style when you can make the person pointing it out the issue?

You made a claim. I had the receipts to dispute it. Simple as that

The tone of debates amongst members of the GOP/conservatives has inevitably shifted towards the tone Trump himself used begining in 2015.  When you normalize insults, name-calling, and crude behavior at the top of the ticket, and it permeates public political discussions, it shouldn't be a surprise when it percolates down.

It's remarkable to me that some Trump supporters complain about "tone" and "civility" after openly mocking those who criticize Trump's own lack of civility.  "Hey, politics is a tough sport", and "quit looking for Miss Manners", or "Trump's a street fighter, and if you can't take it, you shouldn't be running."

So people make all these excuses for his lack of civility, even celebrate it as a positive quality, but then complain about incivility in discussions?

Just seems to be remarkably selective sensitivity.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 12:40:06 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2023, 01:13:32 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.