Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Took Over Vacant DC Apartment, Turned It Into Drug Stash House  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrant Took Over Vacant DC Apartment, Turned It Into Drug Stash House
US-POLITICS-CRIME

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
May 17, 2023
6:49 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

An illegal immigrant from Mexico made a vacant Washington, D.C., apartment into a marijuana stash house, the Department of Justice (DOJ) said Wednesday.

Eder Luciano Pacheco, 36, pleaded guilty to charges involving his drug operation and his possession of a firearm as an illegal immigrant, according to the DOJ. Authorities discovered 618.75 pounds of marijuana and a loaded semi-automatic handgun.

Authorities discovered the drug stash after raiding an apartment Pacheco occupied in Washington’s Southwest Waterfront neighborhood in May 2022 after receiving reports that someone was living there when it was supposed to be vacant. (RELATED: Arrests Of Migrants On Terror Watchlist Reaches Previous Year’s Total In Just 7 Months)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/17/illegal-immigrant-took-over-vacant-dc-apartment-turned-it-into-drug-stash-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson