Author Topic: Busload of Latin Americans Bound for Biden Border Kidnapped by Cartel  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Busload of Latin Americans Bound for Biden Border Kidnapped by Cartel

Allan Wall
May 19, 2023

Aside from all of the problems on our border and the long term economic, cultural and social issues caused by the ongoing illegal alien invasion, traveling across Mexico to get to the United States presents its own set of dangers for the migrants themselves.

An ongoing case involves a bus of migrants crossing Mexico which was recently hijacked and its passengers held for ransom.

The bus was carrying two drivers and 49 passengers from six Latin American countries: Honduras (19), Haiti (14), Venezuela (7), El Salvador (6), Brazil (2) and Cuba (1).

This composition is typical of the variety of countries represented in the current border invasion. The group consisted of 23 men, 15 women, six boys, and five girls.

https://borderhawk.blog/busload-of-latin-americans-bound-for-biden-border-kidnapped-by-cartel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson