Author Topic: What is a Democrat? - American Thinker Article  (Read 207 times)

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
What is a Democrat? - American Thinker Article
« on: May 21, 2023, 12:53:06 am »

Superb article which can only be refuted by Democrats if they try to substitute "Republican" for Democrat.

AMERICAN THINKER

April 26, 2023

What is a Democrat?

By Donald N. Finley

I am a Democrat, and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot.  You let me get away with everything.  I can tell you I’m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it.  I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question.  Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.

I write most of the news by feeding the talking points to my puppets.  Haven’t you seen the video proof? I also rewrite history by simple repetition.  “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”  That’s what I do.  I lie big, loud, often and repeatedly to accuse you of any variety of unspeakable things, most of which I’m doing myself.  If you challenge me, I’ll ruin you.  I’ll make up a lie, then release the puppets.  Maybe I’ll make a call to your employer, or your local prosecutor’s office.  Either way, you’ll be too busy to bother me again.  Just ask Michael Flynn how it works.

///////////////////////////////

Full Article Here

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/what_is_a_democrat.html

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 12:54:13 am by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist