Author Topic: The Climate Scaremongers: What Extreme Weather Really Looks Like  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PAUL HOMEWOOD ON MAY 19, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Climate Scaremongers: What Extreme Weather Really Looks Like

There is no doubt that the Met Office will in due course try to paint our weather this year as extreme. They do the same every year in their attempt to link bad weather to global warming.

We know the procedure – highlight a couple of storms with silly names, a mild February, and a wet month sometime during the year, and claim everything is worse than ever. [emphasis, links added]

So far, however, the opposite has been the case: it has been a quiet, unremarkable first few months. We have seen little in the way of extreme cold, and rainfall has been close to normal cumulatively, though as in most years, some months have been dry and some wet.

Things were very different 120 years ago.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-scaremongers-what-extreme-weather-really-looks-like/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson