Author Topic: Student charged with murder after two classmates die of fentanyl overdoses hours before graduation  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Student charged with murder after two classmates die of fentanyl overdoses hours before graduation

By Brad Matthews - The Washington Times - Friday, May 19, 2023
A Tennessee high schooler has been charged with two counts of second-degree murder and one count of drug possession after two classmates died of overdoses this week.

The three juniors involved were found in a car in the parking lot of Fayette-Ware Comprehensive High School in Somerville, Tennessee, at around 4:40 p.m. Tuesday.

A 16-year-old and 17-year-old were found dead, and the 17-year-old suspect was found unconscious. She would be hospitalized.
 p
The 16-year-old was identified by her father as Alyssa Thorne. The father, Mark Thorne, said he believes fentanyl-laced cocaine killed her, having spoken to her about it that morning.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/may/19/student-charged-murder-after-two-classmates-die-fe/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

So sad. I've read reports that some marijuana around here is laced with fentanyl. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Fentanyl which likely came from China through the porous Mexican border. Thanks, Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org