Author Topic: ERO New York City arrests multiple criminal noncitizens during 3-day operation on Long Island  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MAY 18, 2023NEW YORK, NYENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO New York City arrests multiple criminal noncitizens during 3-day operation on Long Island

NEW YORK — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) New York City apprehended 10 unlawfully present noncitizens convicted of various felony offenses, including rape and homicide, between May 1 and May 4.

The enforcement operation addressed unlawfully present criminal noncitizens. Cases amenable to federal criminal prosecution may be presented to the appropriate U.S. attorney’s office. These individuals will go through removal proceedings before an immigration judge or, for those under a final order of removal, arrangements will be made to remove them from the United States.

"This targeted enforcement operation is an example of ERO New York City’s commitment to locate, arrest and ultimately remove from the United States criminal noncitizens that pose a threat to public safety," said ERO New York City Field Office Director Kenneth Genalo. "Because of the dedication and professionalism of our officers, there are 10 fewer criminals in our Long Island communities."
Those arrested include:

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-new-york-city-arrests-multiple-criminal-noncitizens-during-3-day-operation-long
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson